NEW SONG FROM HOODSTARZ POSTED UP! PLUS We will be in SLO this weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
www.myspace.com/streetcredmg The Song is Titled "CODE OF The STREETS" WE Bringing that back and chose to go with this one because since "video Vixen its been alot of Chick records so we gunna bring that street shit back! no disrespect to noone because we got more of those just gunna be 3rd singles for us! Here we come yall!

we shooting a video in a girls dorm for the Hoodstarz for a song called "Rock Like This" gunna be crazy we shooting a Girls gone wild type video for the dvd if ya near the area comeout!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
What happened to that "red light green light" song? with hoodstarz and quinn i think i heard it on a mixtape edited a while back, whens that gonna be released? It was produced by traxamillion

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Thank You all yeah Hoodstarz is still Lawless its just /Street Cred and i manage them. But you guys will be suprised and proud of their album trust the music is incrediable! thanx or all your support. And As for Red light Green Light We got soo much shit we trying to see if that song is gunna make the album but it needs to cuz it rocks every show they do!