New slap! Shill macc "all that hatin"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2009
Thats premium gas on that thang...alot of u niggas on here stuck in the 90s...that what u heard is how im comin pussy..u dont like dont listen..but dont tell me who the fuck i shoulda stuck around u hoe ass nigga..thats disrepectful

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
hate to say it but I think you should of stuck around ap a little bit longer
Bro these niggas on siccness gone hate no matter what you do!!!! To them DOPE SHIT IS WEAK...... AND WEAK SHIT IS DOPE!!!! You know you dope as fuck!!! Haters gone hate!!!!! That's just how this forum is !!! Continue to keep doin you and comin hard like you do!!! MOBBIN

Feb 16, 2009
Bro these niggas on siccness gone hate no matter what you do!!!! To them DOPE SHIT IS WEAK...... AND WEAK SHIT IS DOPE!!!! You know you dope as fuck!!! Haters gone hate!!!!! That's just how this forum is !!! Continue to keep doin you and comin hard like you do!!! MOBBIN
I know bro..these niggas been hollin that bullshit for years..shit don't stop nothing,

Feb 14, 2004
I was saying you you should have stuck around ap9 for a lil longer
to build your name up a lil more

then you started talking shit I like your music and thought you were
super ill on that lil shit you spit w ap awhile back

I would mind seeing you mac reese meez infamous kaboo taji
do some type of mobfiga super group out the 707 type shit

have killatay awax and ap present it

Feb 16, 2009
I was saying you you should have stuck around ap9 for a lil longer
to build your name up a lil more

then you started talking shit I like your music and thought you were
super ill on that lil shit you spit w ap awhile back

I would mind seeing you mac reese meez infamous kaboo taji
do some type of mobfiga super group out the 707 type shit

have killatay awax and ap present it
that would be dope..but you gotta understand every man has his own path at the end of the day, and just because you don't see me rockin wit ap as much don't mean I aint rockin..I make more money off music now then I ever have..and I got new shit comin...and im investin more ,,I just don't fuck wit sickness much cuz its mostly stuck in the 90s and niggas got new sounds..this aint really the forum for me all like that..thanx for the opinion bro..have a good one