new sir dyno album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
he was hahaha talking to Shy Girl (I believe) and the white beezy...... The funniest part was at the end when Duke was at the church with Gata and the pastor is talking to Duke and the white lady is talking to Gata, lol that white lady says Gata damn near 20 times hahahaha. "Jesus loves you Gata", "Jesus died for us Gata", "He wants to welcome you into his life Gata" but yea the acting was hilarious

I watched it today & I was rolling LOL!

One of the funniest parts to me was the alcoholic dad to that white girl. The mom was trying to back him up like, "He's not well. He doesn't mean what he's say's."

And the old man comes back pissed off..
"I MEAN EXACTLY WHAT I SAY!"

LMAO! There was more in that scene, but it skips my mind at the moment.

Props: Gueroloco

bigsmokey559

SmokeyRocker
Oct 4, 2008
I watched it today & I was rolling LOL!

One of the funniest parts to me was the alcoholic dad to that white girl. The mom was trying to back him up like, "He's not well. He doesn't mean what he's say's."

And the old man comes back pissed off..
"I MEAN EXACTLY WHAT I SAY!"

LMAO! There was more in that scene, but it skips my mind at the moment.

naw the best part is when duke is crying n gata says if if he is good why is he crying then

movie classic shit

Jan 11, 2014

Dyno.rar

This CD is dedicated to Pastor Ed Morales. I love you Pastor and always will. Dyno (David Rocha) was a secular recording artist in the past, before he served 6 years in Federal Prison and is now currently a pastor. Dyno's music spread like wildfire in the Chicano communities and cities across America and the world. Dyno has not released any new music since 2005, and this is the much anticipated album from him that many thought they would never hear.
He now pastors in Modesto Ca and also has a YouTube channel that posts his weekly sermons with hundreds of subscribers and viewers
thank you