new sir dyno album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2008

Dyno.rar

This CD is dedicated to Pastor Ed Morales. I love you Pastor and always will. Dyno (David Rocha) was a secular recording artist in the past, before he served 6 years in Federal Prison and is now currently a pastor. Dyno's music spread like wildfire in the Chicano communities and cities across America and the world. Dyno has not released any new music since 2005, and this is the much anticipated album from him that many thought they would never hear.
He now pastors in Modesto Ca and also has a YouTube channel that posts his weekly sermons with hundreds of subscribers and viewers

Apr 20, 2008
I think people here see his transition from gangster to pastor as a fake and easy way to DO

Me I have no opinion on the matter since I don't know him personally like 99% of the people here. But I dated a chick who knew him personally and she said he was a nice guy/ family man but that was 2001.
dont worry about another man. if he wants to drop out so what? the fuck you care for? you do you and let him do him.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Damn so I guess he's not making beats anymore either then? All bad
I used to be a huge dyno fan.. In a way he was one of my main inspirations to pick up the mic... I listened to this album a few times and I wanted to like it.. But in reality I think it sucks... I do think its cool we have the same taste in beats though lol

Sep 16, 2011
I had an old mixed CD that I found and was bumpin hella loud in my garage it had Dyno on it. These dudes I know from across the street came over and were all "dyno's no good you shouldn't listen to that shit he's drop out" bla bla bla. I said it doesn't matter its just a song.

May 16, 2002
This CD is dedicated to Pastor Ed Morales. I love you Pastor and always will.
For those of you who may not know, Pastor Ed Morales is the man who made the independent Christian film "The Duke of Earl." He was the man who brought Victory Outreach to San Jose, CA. And did so much more.

I had the pleasure of meeting him when his niece married my brother in law & he was in the wedding.

Pastor Ed Morales passed away Oct. 3, 2011. R.I.P.

[/URL]

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
For those of you who may not know, Pastor Ed Morales is the man who made the independent Christian film "The Duke of Earl." He was the man who brought Victory Outreach to San Jose, CA. And did so much more.

I had the pleasure of meeting him when his niece married my brother in law & he was in the wedding.

Pastor Ed Morales passed away Oct. 3, 2011. R.I.P.

[/URL]
I remember seeing The Duke Of Earl back in the early 80's ....that shit had me wanting some chola pussy so bad even in my single digit years.