New single tomorrow or not?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
i know im jumpin the gun, but back when everready was still planning on a may release, didnt they say imsms was coming in the fall? if everready does come out in the fall, whens that shit comin out? springish?

Feb 8, 2006
Alright, I have new news. This just in. A new single will not be coming out on the 8th. ...lol

Seriously. If I were a cynic, I'd say Strange Music is a giant charlie foxtrot. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. <insert another "confusion" cliche here>

I don't mean to sound rude, but I really want tech to suceed. He's been in the biz a long time. You think he'd have a competent team that could keep some semblance of order. It just seems that noone ever really knows what's going on. Not just with the release dates of the album - that's understandable. But with tour dates, venues, promotions, radio play and on and on and on.

I'm not in the business so I don't know the ins and outs. But there seems to be something systematic going on at Strange.

Damn, I reread that and it sounded harsh. But that's my cynical side. I just want success for a cat that deserves it. Flame me if you must.

Jan 28, 2006
nonlinear said:
Alright, I have new news. This just in. A new single will not be coming out on the 8th. ...lol

Seriously. If I were a cynic, I'd say Strange Music is a giant charlie foxtrot. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. <insert another "confusion" cliche here>

I don't mean to sound rude, but I really want tech to suceed. He's been in the biz a long time. You think he'd have a competent team that could keep some semblance of order. It just seems that noone ever really knows what's going on. Not just with the release dates of the album - that's understandable. But with tour dates, venues, promotions, radio play and on and on and on.

I'm not in the business so I don't know the ins and outs. But there seems to be something systematic going on at Strange.

Damn, I reread that and it sounded harsh. But that's my cynical side. I just want success for a cat that deserves it. Flame me if you must.

just a few questions for you, how do you figure that strange does not have a clue with tour dates, when his site is updated with new tour dates always, and never cancels a show. strange spent almost 2 million on radio promotion for A.P. they are an indie label so to me that is amazing, you said your self that you dont know nothing about the music business, you also proved it. you think tech and strange want the fans to wait four years for the new album?
Tech is always on the road touring Strange promotes him more than damn near all indie labels, thats the best form of promotion, do you realize the amount of fans he has gained from touring? an last but not least, Tech is doing the music for a big movie, hes been on madden, 25 to life. so im just woundering why you think promotion is a big problem at strange?