New single tomorrow or not?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
As most know, Granada's website indicates there will be a new Tech Single out tomorrow. There's some talk about this in another thread, but thought I'd post a separate thread.

Anyone confirmed this?

Nonlinear

Sep 17, 2003
Thevillian said:
what stations can we listen for it on in the kc area or are they gonna stream is on a website also

I don't think this is a single you're gonna hear on the radio until it has received a warm welcome from the college/club crowd. Sounds like to me that's where they are "testing" it first, then if people "feel it," then they will spend money on an ad campaign at radio.

103.3 would be the station to first pick up this single in the KC market. 95.7 and 93.3 would also be logical fits for Tech N9ne, but 103.3 is the station that has shown Tech the most love over his entire career.

Nov 9, 2003
soulwinnerrj said:
I don't think this is a single you're gonna hear on the radio until it has received a warm welcome from the college/club crowd. Sounds like to me that's where they are "testing" it first, then if people "feel it," then they will spend money on an ad campaign at radio.

103.3 would be the station to first pick up this single in the KC market. 95.7 and 93.3 would also be logical fits for Tech N9ne, but 103.3 is the station that has shown Tech the most love over his entire career.
well whatever happans I hope some can stream the track or somethin cause i am trapped overhere in hawaii and I am really wanting to hear the track

Sep 17, 2003
tha_psycho said:
promo stuff by september, anyone got word on this, ok hahah im asking if promo stuff for eveready will be out by september, or when will promo ish be out

If the promo stuff doesn't get out until September, I would be very hesitant to say the album will be ready by the October date. I mean, it could still come out then, but the promo of the album would not be very good. But if the single is definately gonna come out soon, then I'd say that's a good indication that the album is coming sooner, rather than later.