**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
^yeah thats about what i would have to pay for my size 9.5....but shortly after they dropped i seen the three that do have red for around 225 plus shipping wich woulda been another 20 30 dollars...but i gues they are sold now but the same dude has more but they are all 300 after shipping i think.

Feb 18, 2005
^yeah thats about what i would have to pay for my size 9.5....but shortly after they dropped i seen the three that do have red for around 225 plus shipping wich woulda been another 20 30 dollars...but i gues they are sold now but the same dude has more but they are all 300 after shipping i think.
i paid 250 for the red ones a few months back

Nov 20, 2005
2008...slow year...

^the pj's i had to match these ripped, so i no longer have the matching pj's lol

i bought new shoes..but i have no camera. :(

~k.
^^

i cant remember the last time i posted in this thread. i think ive copped at least 2-3 pairs since. lol
looks like i only copped 1 pair since...found these at southland on finish line's clearance rack for $20!!!!!!!!!!

i was gonna cop the afj3 but the kid size looked booooootsy as fuck compared to the quality of the men size. so i passed on those...then i found a kids size 4/19 package. i hope its still there by the time i can get back there.

2008 has been slow. hopefully next year is better.

~k.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
^^^^thanks, Discuss. Those are the nicest 1s to come out in a minute except for the rediculously limited shit (levis xqs) which i cant brinh myself to pay for. I'm definately gonna scoop a pair of these when they drop.

you worn those phats yet? i just bought em.

Jan 5, 2006
thats rediculous man.. youll never catch me paying over 4 bills.. and that would only happen for a package.

i remember back when OG's were 150. My first pair was the XIV's back in elementary school. Then i got the 14's then the 11 carolina lows.

Oct 13, 2004
^the pj's i had to match these ripped, so i no longer have the matching pj's lol

~k.
Whoops! :classic:

Haha been a very slow year for me too. Lost interest in shoes when all my money went into my car and my bills. Few shoes that I want right now tho, Pippens and the Pennys.