**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Unless you want to pay about double bro there's nowhere online to buy em at retail. All these shoes sell out within minutes now after they're released.

I got my pair, but I don't know if im going to keep em.
i literally regretted getting them right when i hit confirm lol. funny cause i been wanting these but i dunno. if i still feel the same when i see them in person and on feet then they'll be sold/traded.

Feb 12, 2004
lol at $300 for some janky ass quality 12s. I am going to sell mine to my homie who missed out on them for retail. The fucking lace holders, which were metal on the og and retro, are fucking fake ass spinner rim plastic on these lol. I saw the lebron elites today and I gotta say they are fucking fire. They shit all over any JB releases as far as quality goes.

Feb 12, 2004
Damn you're right I just looked on the completed listings on ebay and the retards on there are actually buying them up. I see them on ISS for around $230 shipped tho so the only people buying em for $300 are the retards on ebay. Only problem about ebay is sellers get raped by ebay/paypal fees. Can't knock the hustle tho if you can get em off for that price do it! Shit I would lol.

Nov 7, 2006
lol at $300 for some janky ass quality 12s. I am going to sell mine to my homie who missed out on them for retail. The fucking lace holders, which were metal on the og and retro, are fucking fake ass spinner rim plastic on these lol. I saw the lebron elites today and I gotta say they are fucking fire. They shit all over any JB releases as far as quality goes.
FOREAL!!! i got the low taxi 12's last year and the quality was on point. the lace holders were metal and all that. guess imma just flip em.

as for the elites. they better be better quality for 250 retail.

Apr 25, 2002
Again to the shoe enthusiasts, cinco de mayo is coming around, again im not gonna have to wait in line for the low 11s. Other than nortenos, is it gonna be a popular shoe?

Nov 7, 2006
Again to the shoe enthusiasts, cinco de mayo is coming around, again im not gonna have to wait in line for the low 11s. Other than nortenos, is it gonna be a popular shoe?
yes it's going to be a real popular shoe. the 11 is the reason why the sneakergame is all fucked up. so everyone and there mother will pounce on these to make a quick buck.