**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
^^^The wolf grey is on 5/1, the black/silver is 8/1, the white patent is on 7/1 and they relesed the bin 23's last month. Theres also a rumor about a grape/laney pack dropping at christmans but its unconfirmed. Lots of V's (and III's) this year.

@graider, are those the CDPs? Fuck JB for putting the bred IVs (and IIIs) in a pack with some bullshit.

Aug 24, 2003
http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/03/air-jordan-5-wolf-grey-detailed-photos/ said:
Two weeks ago, we learned the Air Jordan 5 “Wolf Grey” will officially release on May 14, 2011. In case you were on the fence about purchasing this shoe, we now have extremely detailed photos of this upcoming retro to sway you in either direction. The 100% wolf grey-colored base is comprised of a very highly-detailed, tumbled nubuck material with white contrast stitching throughout the upper. Light graphite hints compliment the wolf grey base nicely in the form of the shoelaces, tongue and the #23 shadow on the side panel. Other intriguing aspects include the blue-tinted outsole, a speckled design on the midsole and the blue-tinted lacelock. Is this one of the better Air Jordan 5s we have seen? View additional photos below.
dunno about these, ill have to see them in person. of course by then theyll be sold out. i dunno about that blue tinted/clear bottom

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
dunno about these, ill have to see them in person. of course by then theyll be sold out. i dunno about that blue tinted/clear bottom

the problem with those is that the grey suede gets stained dummy ass easily, i aint never gonna buy grey suede shoes again, I had the grey "Jordan True Flights" and they got all stained up.
the black & silver 5's are way better than those grey ones.

Dec 19, 2005
@graider, are those the CDPs? Fuck JB for putting the bred IVs (and IIIs) in a pack with some bullshit.
yeah cdp's... so the shape is :ermm:.

those wolf grey v's are dope!!! but once you wear them once.. you better get your moneys worth. cause they will look like shit with the grey/yellow sole combo thats gonna be goin on.