**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Would you guys buy fakes that are made with the same molds as the originals and look 98 - 100% like them?! Only difference is the price! Sometimes even made by the same factory!

I just got myself the Space Jam Jordans for 20 bucks and I had the OGs and another real version before and they look and feel like originals...

Mar 5, 2007
Would you guys buy fakes that are made with the same molds as the originals and look 98 - 100% like them?! Only difference is the price! Sometimes even made by the same factory!

I just got myself the Space Jam Jordans for 20 bucks and I had the OGs and another real version before and they look and feel like originals...
They might look exactly alike but I'm doubtful on the overall quality and performance of the shoes. I suppose it might be fine if u just copped them fir fashion purposes but if you are going to playing ball in them I'd be abit Leary. Have them joints fall apart on you while you are on the court lol. Shit could get u injured and clowned on at same time.

Can u post a pic of them mane? I wanna see how close they look.

May 31, 2007
Yea I kinda wanna see... ANd haha im not just gonna message a homie on ebay.. Hey do you know if they used the same exact mold on this shoe? Nahh im just being an ass.. But IDK man.. The only fake I ever bought and told myself I would by were the What The Dunks because of their price tag. Well ends up a bootleg 13 is really a 12. Shit hurt my feet and I cant wear em anyway

Jun 5, 2004

ONLY PAIR OF FAKES I EVER GOT WAS AIR 1'S OFF EBAY... SIZE 13 BUT WAY TOO SMALL, I WORE THEM LITERALLY 5 TIMES UNTIL THE THE RUBBER ON THE HEELS WERE COMEPLETELY GONE, THE WHOLE FIRST LAYER!