**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2008
Most likely its a no no on retros for the 50% off thing...Fusions most likely arent excluded tho. exclusions probably the same...no on multiple sales (5 for 20 tshirts 3 for 20 tall tees...etc) Jordan retros, Blazer hi, nike goadomes some kinda nike shox(forgot what theyre called)

Oct 13, 2004
Feel like I'm feeling the itch again on the shoe game. I just copped Tweed Hi's last night and today I finally found a pair of Clark Kent Am1's in my size. WOOOOO!

Mar 27, 2006
Feel like I'm feeling the itch again on the shoe game. I just copped Tweed Hi's last night and today I finally found a pair of Clark Kent Am1's in my size. WOOOOO!
I been lowkey on the shoe game brah, been saving up big time for a vegas trip in october.

Are you planning coppin the 4/19's? I got this plug on em, probably finna cop myself 5 pairs depending if i think they're going to be resale worthy or not.

Mar 25, 2005
I been lowkey on the shoe game brah, been saving up big time for a vegas trip in october.

Are you planning coppin the 4/19's? I got this plug on em, probably finna cop myself 5 pairs depending if i think they're going to be resale worthy or not.
IF YOU GOT THE JOOG, I GOT YOU FOR RETAIL AND ONLY RETAIL ON A SIZE 12....PLUS YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING....

Feb 13, 2008
So you're telling me that the 11/12 wont be able to resell? trippen son.
if you read what the guy before said, you would know he was talking about the 4/19 pack...EDIT: wait that was you haha o well though go ahead and buy 5 packs of the 4/19 pack lol...good luck selling for a lot
but still, i think the 11/12 pack will not sell well either...Might sell a LITTLE better than all the packs, but you wont make a big profit

and your boy is selling carmines for 450? thats hella...the whole pack or just the carmines?

Mar 27, 2006
if you read what the guy before said, you would know he was talking about the 4/19 pack...EDIT: wait that was you haha o well though go ahead and buy 5 packs of the 4/19 pack lol...good luck selling for a lot
but still, i think the 11/12 pack will not sell well either...Might sell a LITTLE better than all the packs, but you wont make a big profit

and your boy is selling carmines for 450? thats hella...the whole pack or just the carmines?
nah, the whole pack.

trust me... the 11/12's are going to be hot. I'm talkin about major camping for those, no joke. It's just too bad they're not the space jams.

and i don't know about yall, but the bred 4's are 1 of my all time favorites.

Dec 19, 2005
carmines go for $260+ easy no one is selling those cheap. im hella mad i slept in on release day and got to the store at like 2 all they had was a size 8. i was only gonna pay for the 6's too. know ima have to cash outta hella dough for them