**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
Another question...I need a balling shoe with a lot of ankle protection, I tore some ankle ligaments in April, still recovering.

I was thinking of the recent VIII's. Hella ankle protection, look sick, comfy. How do the recent one run though, size wise?

I had a pair of the VIIIs that were retroed in 02-03, I remember those ran kinda huge.

Thinkin bout coppin the Aqua's, saw some for decent prices on ebay.

Matter of fact, anyone here ball in the VIIIs? How are they?

Thanks.

Nov 5, 2004
brah.. cop some ankle braces, those things work magic. i had ankle problems too until i copped them.
Yea, I have some. The hardcore ones that u have to tie. For some bitch ass reason I wasn't wearing them when I got injured though. Now I'm paying the price. I couldn't walk for a month, and haven't been able to ball for 3 months.

I wanna wear the braces and some high ass shoes just to be on the safe side for now though.

Nov 5, 2004
^ I think they still have a couple pairs of VIII's in the stores?
There was a pair of the whi/orange ones at hilltop yesterday, but still full price. I didn't get em cuz I've seen em cheaper on ebay.

I want the aquas the most, but they're going for like 2 hundo on ebay. Screw that, that's way too much. They are nice though.

Damn, I shoulda just got em when they came out. :( . lol