New shirts @ Strange online store

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
I'm always up for new gear, but damn, could it look anymore generic? Only a few of those look like something even related to Strange. The ones that don't, look like they were made by some generic designer. I've seen better shirts made by fans. It's kinda disappointing...a shirt with the K.O.D. logo that actually resembles the one on the CD cover would be nice...

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Yeah I don't think the shirts have the quality that they used too. I was hoping for a simple KOD shirt like the original FTI shirts or something. Something with some stitch would be cool aswell.

Nov 14, 2002
I felt like a douchebag when I went to the Tech show in NY and it just so happened that I threw on a Tech shirt that I had planned to change and never got to. Then when we picked up my friend, dude was wearing the MLK Tour shirt... We were so lame the two of us went to the Tech show with Tech shirts on.

I would have made fun of us....

May 1, 2009
Yeah I ordered the tribal mask one with some other stuff. But I guess when it was time to send it they ran out of my size. But I got refund. Do they sell the tribal mask on the tour. If so I will get mine there.

May 1, 2009
I felt like a douchebag when I went to the Tech show in NY and it just so happened that I threw on a Tech shirt that I had planned to change and never got to. Then when we picked up my friend, dude was wearing the MLK Tour shirt... We were so lame the two of us went to the Tech show with Tech shirts on.

I would have made fun of us....
Whats wrong with going to Tech show with a Tech N9ne t shirt on. That doesnt seem lame to me at all.

Nov 14, 2002
so is it even worse if tech wears a tech n9ne shirt?
No, that's self promotion.
Whats wrong with going to Tech show with a Tech N9ne t shirt on. That doesnt seem lame to me at all.
It comes down to this... You represent yourself with your choice of clothing. Why would I want to represent myself as a Tech fan by wearing a Tech T-shirt, when I'm already at a Tech show? Obviously I like Tech if I'm there. I should have just worn an MC Chris shirt or something. It's weird I guess, how I look into shit sometimes so maybe it's just me. There's a line you cross where you become a fanboy, and wearing a Tech shirt to a Tech show is fanboy shit to me.

But then again, I'm like 10,000 posts deep on the siccness so... I can't deny it.

Jul 1, 2004
No, that's self promotion.

It comes down to this... You represent yourself with your choice of clothing. Why would I want to represent myself as a Tech fan by wearing a Tech T-shirt, when I'm already at a Tech show? Obviously I like Tech if I'm there. I should have just worn an MC Chris shirt or something. It's weird I guess, how I look into shit sometimes so maybe it's just me. There's a line you cross where you become a fanboy, and wearing a Tech shirt to a Tech show is fanboy shit to me.

But then again, I'm like 10,000 posts deep on the siccness so... I can't deny it.
So, by that your saying, people shouldnt wear a Dwayne Bowe jersey to a Chiefs game? Or any other team/player.

Nov 14, 2002
A team sport thing is different. I'm not really into sports, but even if I were I don't think I'd wear a Yankees jersey to a Yankees game. Not that I'd ever buy a Yankees jersey anyhow.

But nah that's different. You're intimidating the other team by being the home crowd. At a Tech show, you don't need to show Tech and Kutty that you like them by wearing a shirt, they already know because you paid for the ticket and you're there.