New shirts @ Strange online store

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
I wear Tech shirts to Tech shows... adn some other concerts.. I started goin to shows when I was bigger and used to wear baggier shit... so I got 3Xs.. we all know Tech shows can get rough, so i really dont care if my shit gets streatched ... Sometimes Ill just throw on a black tee though. I definately rocked it at Rock The Bells though. Just to rep Strange and it was a easy way to meet other Tech fans. Me and my friend had a Strange shirt count.

Anyway...the FTI shirt is decent. But is that site safe to go on now?

Oct 16, 2006
I don't think it is fanboy shit to wear a Tech N9ne show.. if the shirt is dope why the fuck not rock it.. in saying that.. a fanboy would buy the whole collection of shirts.. some of those shirt designs are appaling..

The only two I would consider purchasing are:

White FTI Shirt

& the White Krizz Tux Shirt

If they put as much artistic integrity and quality work they do in there album booklets into there T-Shirts they would have a nice range of stuff.. The shirt I saw Tech wear at the aiport I thought was pretty damn good.. a white T-Shirt with a silhouette type sketch on the back near the collar of his face yelling.. simple and effective.. for the most part I haven't even seen anything of that quality in the way of clothing at the store.. and that was real basic.. Just annoys me because I would love to wear around a Tech shirt but I am not putting down money for some shitty ass shirt..

ECF'NW.

Feb 9, 2006
I feel what Zero is sayin...

I myself would never wear a Tech shirt well... Anywhere. Not that im not a fan but to me, thats just doin a lil too much. I like his music, but thats as far as its gonna go. Would I rock a Seahawks jersey to a game? Ur damn right I would, sports in a whole different thing. Its more socially accepted to wear sports team shit, but to rock a rappers shirt out in public its too gay for me sorry. And this only goes towards rap for some reason. It would be completely normal to rock a Rolling Stones shirt to their show, or a Tim Mcgraw shirt to his shit, but with rap I dunno, its just not the same...

Weird

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
when i go to concerts i wear my old ass tech n9ne work shirts and even tech is shocked cause they old as fuck and he never sees them anymore. i've worn my tech n9ne football jersey once since i bought it almost 2 years ago.all my t-shirts ive bought from strange music date back to 2001-2003. one is from absolute power and the other is just the strange logo on front. i havent seen any quality shirts lately

May 1, 2009
I get your point Zero and Theezy but I guess im not afraid to wear something that represents what I like and shows what I like. It shows your personality and how you are being yourself. As far as being socially acceptable who cares unless its extreme. I dont see how wearing a Tech N9ne shirt is being socially unacceptable in the first place.Listening to Tech and other rappers that are a little different than the normal then would be considered socially unacceptable. So what is socially acceptable. Everyone wearing the same shit all the time and not having any individuality or even listening to rappers that most people don't listen to and like.

Nov 14, 2002
I think he's saying, by wearing a tech n9ne shirt your showing the openers who you came to see.
Well in that case that's just a retarded statement.
I get your point Zero and Theezy but I guess im not afraid to wear something that represents what I like and shows what I like. It shows your personality and how you are being yourself. As far as being socially acceptable who cares unless its extreme. I dont see how wearing a Tech N9ne shirt is being socially unacceptable in the first place.Listening to Tech and other rappers that are a little different than the normal then would be considered socially unacceptable. So what is socially acceptable. Everyone wearing the same shit all the time and not having any individuality or even listening to rappers that most people don't listen to and like.
I don't think you really get the point... I wasn't getting all intellectual about it. I'm just sayin' I think it's corny to wear a Tech shirt to a Tech show. A jersey maybe, but a t-shirt no. But I also said that both my friend and I went wearing Tech shirts so... I'm guilty of it as well. I don't mind it on other people, I just prefer not to do that.
It would be completely normal to rock a Rolling Stones shirt to their show, or a Tim Mcgraw shirt to his shit, but with rap I dunno, its just not the same...
Yeah it's funny, metal gets a pass for some reason IMO.

Feb 9, 2006
I get your point Zero and Theezy but I guess im not afraid to wear something that represents what I like and shows what I like.
When did we say we were affraid? I just dont feel the need to rep the rapper's image on my clothing. Not because im affraid to but because Im into it like THAT. For you to say by not wearing rappers shit to a concert, your not being an individual makes no sense. People that were not wearing Tech shit looked nothing like the people next to them. I dont know where you get that concept from...

Its not Im sayin I just wont wear TECH shit because he is an "outcast" to mainsteam. I wouldnt wear anybodys merch. Be that Jay-Z, Wayne, Eminem whoever. Sports gear is the farthest Ill go.

Jan 8, 2006
fuck yea, I might buy my second strange shirt ever.... the new FTI shirt. im still rockin the old one like its new. how you gonna say they generic?? in my experience i think its quality...... that fuckin shirt has been to hell and back and it still looks fresh. its not run down or nothin.. it might be the only Tshirt i own thats more than 5 years old.
but anyway....glad to see the FTI back again! and now im actually thinking about the Killer shirt too. good shit

May 1, 2009
I didnt say you were afraid I said I wasnt afraid. That didn't mean you are afraid. It meant myself is willing is not afraid to wear a Tech shirt myself if I have one and dont care if that is Socially acceptable or not. Its cool if your not into it like that but some people are. I didnt say a Tech concert when I said the thing about individuality. An example of being yourself would be wearing a Tech shirt out in the open because not that many people you see everyday are just walking around with a Tech shirt. Its one thing that sets yourself from someone as well as many other things that could to. It obviously doesn't have to be a Tech shirt but its one way that can. And you dont have to set yourself from someone else or theres other ways besides how you dress. But something you wear can be a way to.

I guess everyone has there own thing in the end of all of this. Some people just don't like to wear someones Merchandise and its just not there thing and see no reason to do so. For someone else they may take pride in it and really like to wear the stuff and have a reason to wear it or just show what they like. It all comes to what you prefer. Theres nothing wrong about it on both sides.