NEW SEAN T CD "AINT PLAYIN" DROPS OCT 4TH!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2004
Looks tight! Been a fan of Sean T since the first M.O.G. album...nice to see Get Gone doing well.

Which cover is going to be on the final release...the first one, or the second one with the added bodies on the sidewalk and exploding car?

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Lil Lane said:
Looks tight! Been a fan of Sean T since the first M.O.G. album...nice to see Get Gone doing well.

Which cover is going to be on the final release...the first one, or the second one with the added bodies on the sidewalk and exploding car?

^^^
Right on...thanks! The second one is the cover for the final release!

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I got my snippet today. Thanks Angie. I'm really diggin' the last track with San Quinn. Good luck on the project!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
1st off Thank You Angie, I got that players pack friday. popped the CD in for the ride home and its just as the title suggests..It AINT PLAYIN!!! That mutha goes HARD!! Sean, you have a beautifull gift and you are The next Sean to blo!!! Im lovin these tracks I heard on the sampler. Im DEFINATLEY feinin 4 more!!!

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
r8r said:
1st off Thank You Angie, I got that players pack friday. popped the CD in for the ride home and its just as the title suggests..It AINT PLAYIN!!! That mutha goes HARD!! Sean, you have a beautifull gift and you are The next Sean to blo!!! Im lovin these tracks I heard on the sampler. Im DEFINATLEY feinin 4 more!!!
No problem r8r! Thanks for letting me know you got it...I'm glad you liked what you heard! The album won't disappoint come Oct! Thanks for the support :)

Dec 11, 2002
I just picked up my packages from the post office Ang.... thanks for the disc and the promo.... I cant wait to slide it in the deck after work... yeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Tell 18 I said his cover looks dooope too...

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
KALYN said:
I just picked up my packages from the post office Ang.... thanks for the disc and the promo.... I cant wait to slide it in the deck after work... yeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Tell 18 I said his cover looks dooope too...
NP...Let me know what you think Kalyn! I'll let 18 know.