NEW SEAN T CD "AINT PLAYIN" DROPS OCT 4TH!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Angie

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
NEW SEAN T CD "AIN'T PLAYIN" DROPS OCT 4TH!

It's official! The latest Sean T project titled "Ain’t Playin" drops on Tuesday, October 4, 2005! Distribution by NAVARRE. With guest appearances by: Keak Da Sneak, San Quinn, Messy Marv, Turf Talk, PSD, Ric Jilla & Blu Chip! Check out the cover done by Evan of www.PhotoDoctorGraphics.com and post up some feedback please!

We’ve got the “Ain’t Playin” snippet CD’s circulating now! You can find them at Rasputins and moms and pops stores around the Bay Area. If you want one hit me with your mailing address. Email it to: [email protected] with "SEAN T SNIPPET CD" in the subject line and I’ll get it out to you! (while supplies last)

You can also check out the snippets online here:

SEAN T “AIN’T PLAYIN” SNIPPETS

SEAN T “AIN’T PLAYIN” GIMME THAT

Its available everywhere like at Tower Records, Rasputins, Amoeba, Best Buy, Circuit City, Sam Goody, Virgin Megastore, FYE, Coconuts, CD Warehouse, Dimple Records, Get Gone Records Shop, www.RasputinMusic.com, www.TowerRecords.com, www.CDBaby.com/All/SeanT, www.AOLMusic.com, www.Amazon.com, www.BestBuy.com, www.FriscoStreetShow.com, www.95Live.com, www.Raptalk.net, www.Siccness.net, www.2SiccAudio.com, www.2SiccReviews.com, www.Northern-Ridaz.com, www.CDUniverse.com, www.CDNow.com, www.RapBay.com, www.iTunes.com, www.MSNMusic.com, www.Rhapsody.com, www.Napster.com, www.SonyConnect.com, www.YahooMusic.com & many more retail locations and online stores worldwide! Get yours today!

Thanks!

TRACKLIST:

1. Intro
2. Punchlines
3. We Don’t Stop
4. Gimme That
5. Cocky
6. Scream At Me
7. Thas The Spirit
8. In Yo Look
9. All We Do
10. Jus Don’t Get It
11. Ain’t Playin’
12. Rowdy
13. We Beastin’
14. Transformin’
15. Down Ass Bitch
16. Long Time Comin'

IT’S COMING! AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE OCTOBER 4, 2005!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
this is the best news I have read today!!! Ill email you about the snippet, thx!!

Angie

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com

Right on! Thanks for the feedback folks...I'll be mailing out the snippets CD's by the end of the week. Please post up in this thread to let me know you received it and anymore feedback after you've peeped the snippet. It's all appreciated!

NEW SEAN T CD "AIN'T PLAYIN" DROPS OCT 4TH!

It's official! The latest Sean T project titled "Ain’t Playin" drops on Tuesday, October 4, 2005! Distribution by NAVARRE. With guest appearances by: Keak Da Sneak, San Quinn, Messy Marv, Turf Talk, PSD, Ric Jilla & Blu Chip! Check out the cover done by Evan of www.PhotoDoctorGraphics.com and post up some feedback please!

We’ve got the “Ain’t Playin” snippet CD’s circulating now! You can find them at Rasputins and moms and pops stores around the Bay Area. If you want one hit me with your mailing address. Email it to: [email protected] with "SEAN T SNIPPET CD" in the subject line and I’ll get it out to you! (while supplies last)

You can also check out the snippets online here:

SEAN T “AIN’T PLAYIN” SNIPPETS

SEAN T “AIN’T PLAYIN” GIMME THAT

Its available everywhere like at Tower Records, Rasputins, Amoeba, Best Buy, Circuit City, Sam Goody, Virgin Megastore, FYE, Coconuts, CD Warehouse, Dimple Records, Get Gone Records Shop, www.RasputinMusic.com, www.TowerRecords.com, www.CDBaby.com/All/SeanT, www.AOLMusic.com, www.Amazon.com, www.BestBuy.com, www.FriscoStreetShow.com, www.95Live.com, www.Raptalk.net, www.Siccness.net, www.2SiccAudio.com, www.2SiccReviews.com, www.Northern-Ridaz.com, www.CDUniverse.com, www.CDNow.com, www.RapBay.com, www.iTunes.com, www.MSNMusic.com, www.Rhapsody.com, www.Napster.com, www.SonyConnect.com, www.YahooMusic.com & many more retail locations and online stores worldwide! Get yours today!

Thanks!

TRACKLIST:

1. Intro
2. Punchlines
3. We Don’t Stop
4. Gimme That
5. Cocky
6. Scream At Me
7. Thas The Spirit
8. In Yo Look
9. All We Do
10. Jus Don’t Get It
11. Ain’t Playin’
12. Rowdy
13. We Beastin’
14. Transformin’
15. Down Ass Bitch
16. Long Time Comin'

IT’S COMING! AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE OCTOBER 4, 2005!