New Quinn – Can’t Take The Ghetto Out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2006
that new Quinn – Can’t Take The Ghetto Out, is better then dope, oil and guns. Album better then i thought it was going to be. Havent seen any buddy talk bout it on here. what u all think? any buddy pick it up?

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
hopefully its better than his attitude towards those more successful than him...cause right now that is pretty damn shitty and hes been actin jealous as fuck.....cant even bother to download his shit now, quinn ruined his image with me by going at 40 all sideways

"date hate on other cause they hustled hard than you...get out there and do what you gotta do?

Apr 14, 2006
hopefully its better than his attitude towards those more successful than him...cause right now that is pretty damn shitty and hes been actin jealous as fuck.....cant even bother to download his shit now, quinn ruined his image with me by going at 40 all sideways

"date hate on other cause they hustled hard than you...get out there and do what you gotta do?
Exactly. Same here! I ain't downloadin this shit after him crying at 40 either. Quinn needs to drop that Ambassador name that he uses all the time, because them days days are long gone.

May 21, 2006
Yeah this album is actually just as good as "Boy To A Man" if not, probably better. My opinion on "Boy To A Man" was that cd was a huge dissapointment and only had a few good tracks. On the other hand, "Can't Take The Ghetto Outta Ni#@a" cd has at least a nice 7 or 8 solid songs. I mean for a mixtape it's legit compared to his stuff from the last 3 years. Check out "Can't Take The Ghetto Outta Ni#@a" for his better mixtape stuff.

this is some random track from it.
[video=youtube;HnOIjFlXHPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnOIjFlXHPg[/video]

Sep 25, 2008
That gave Quinn a new look for takin' shots at 40, maybe he was on that Vodka.

Of his last three, I'd have to say that Can't Take the Ghetto Out a Nigga is the best, then Boy to a Man by a slight margin, and lastly Guns Oil and Drugs.

But that collabo he got with Tuf Luv go harder than all 3.

Feb 18, 2006
i seen that tuf luv when i was at rasputin, didnt think it was going to be good. i like The Ghetto Outta Ni#@a" better then Boy To A man , its beet getting more spins in the ride and when im working. The beef is like the saying in godfather, "every 10 years need to get the bad blood out"

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
Everybody mad at Quinn for speaking his mind...I ain't mad @ Quinn. Imo Quinn still making good music he just need to connect wit more rappers from his era . I don't think he will ever make a album as good as The Rock anytime soon tho.

Apr 4, 2011
The last good shit from Quinn to me is "I Give You My Word" production wise that muthafucka was A-1 yola. Also, on some collab shit that "Explosive Mode 3" was classic who disagrees?

Feb 10, 2005
Quinn's all time best albums are from the past...Live n Direct and Hustle continues. He changed his flow and his beat selection is backpack hip hop.....horrible.

Mighty Quinn, I give you my word, and Rock pissed me off and I have boycotted Quinn's albums ever since. I have vowed to stop buying his albums w/o listening to them first but since then im just not interested in listening at all....My loss or His loss?

Since Explosive mode with Mess, Quinn has not really been a factor. People might say the boyboy Mess lyrically aint really good but he can pick out a beat and make a catchy hook, all that equals into lasting music and money in his pocket. Cant say the same for quinn and his confused direction....

We all know Quinn deserves more but at this point he is just now sounding beaten down and bitter with that 40water/Drake facebook rant....sad. I actually feel sorry for Quinn....

-pissed quinn fan

Dec 6, 2005
Quinn's all time best albums are from the past...Live n Direct and Hustle continues. He changed his flow and his beat selection is backpack hip hop.....horrible.

Mighty Quinn, I give you my word, and Rock pissed me off and I have boycotted Quinn's albums ever since. I have vowed to stop buying his albums w/o listening to them first but since then im just not interested in listening at all....My loss or His loss?

Since Explosive mode with Mess, Quinn has not really been a factor. People might say the boyboy Mess lyrically aint really good but he can pick out a beat and make a catchy hook, all that equals into lasting music and money in his pocket. Cant say the same for quinn and his confused direction....

We all know Quinn deserves more but at this point he is just now sounding beaten down and bitter with that 40water/Drake facebook rant....sad. I actually feel sorry for Quinn....

-pissed quinn fan
i agree 100% but Quinn's last good album was I Give You My Word that shit was heat n Rock had a few cuts on it that were koo

Feb 10, 2005
i agree 100% but Quinn's last good album was I Give You My Word that shit was heat n Rock had a few cuts on it that were koo
Yea i liked I give you my word and Rock but for me 2 to 3 good songs for a whole album is still a waste of money...since nowa days i can just download shit for free if i really wanted but i love to support local artists if it is deserved.

Some say im stuck in the 90's for Quinn's muzik/mob muzik and that might be true but where has all this evolution got Quinn? no where
yea yea he is a daddy he is in his 30's but Cube, Short and 40 havent changed and they are successful.

I sear every new album is the "quinn is back album" but the truth is since Explosive mode Mess has rocketed regardless of his Fillmoe to Blood shit and Quinn has been idle and now bitter...

Food for thought Quinn..bring it back!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Its just sad to know that at one point Quinn and the Bay had such great music. There is nothing out there right now that really makes you feel proud to slap some shit that people dont know of because they have been brainwashed by the sorry as radio....