new project..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
hmmm, let me see, now , i'm tryin to get eve , the bratt, and missy elliott, on my new shit, i need the hook ups to them, so if anyone got that, hit me let me know.. that would be tyte.. good luck to me...
zagg

May 15, 2002
www.chazz-rokk.com
Sergeant Hustle said:
^^^^^you dumbass!!! LMAO!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Ayo when you gonna have the Chazz man in the studios i need to be there to boost sales.

Plus i'll spit hot exclusive freestyles you can bootleg all over mp3 search engines. I got that ill mathematical tactical unpractical inhabitable spiritual miracle lyrical lyrics. FASHEEZ!

oh yea why dont you spin that Lifesavas HEAD EXERCISE joint. that's a knock i copped that 12 inch at 360.

To the shawty that started this thread:

I can't find it. I got mad numbers on that ish. All the top hip hop superstars.

I'll tell you what i got Angie Martinez, Trina (WHOOP WHOOP), Gangsta Boo, Lady May. sorry.

on a serious note, best of luck on finding all your planned out guests. There's a 99.9 percent chance you wont get them.

on another serious note, i honestly know Jin, that won the freestyle friday hall of fame on 106th and Park, i could get him to holler at eve. But there's a 99.9 percent chance of that not working.

good luck.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
chazz:

get at starchile about coming into the studio....i'm outta here on tuesday to cali (for good), but i'm sure he'd be down to have you come through.

about the head exercise joint, we did play it once...mixmaster KD (part of the misfit massive crew since day one) came through and dropped it on the 1's and 2's but the song (according to the artists themselves) was not intended for a radio audience, therefore we don't play it. it is a jam fa sho', i've been an avid lifesavas fan for years.

May 15, 2002
www.chazz-rokk.com
Sergeant Hustle said:
chazz:

get at starchile about coming into the studio....i'm outta here on tuesday to cali (for good), but i'm sure he'd be down to have you come through.
koo well do.

WHAT WHAT WHAT!

that explains the title change. well best of luck down in cali.

when you come to cali have a manuscript. ehehhe.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Chazz Rokk said:
when you come to cali have a manuscript. ehehhe.
aw damn foo, what am i gonna do with you?! LOL

anyway, i got a night show gig down in cali...monterey, salinas, san jose areas.

thanks for the good luck wishes, and i'll make certain to pack my manuscript. :rolleyes: wait...i don't have one. FUCK! i'll just bring a copy of my safeway club card.