New Outfitt Mixtape Free!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
The Outfitt's my people's right there... u can catch them on the new Komain album... THE NATURE OF THE THREAT, as well as quite a few other Midwest spitters... oh and i'll holla at Mejo bout them Outfitt cd's ya'll want... i'll see what he says

Ko

Aug 26, 2002
not trying to be rude, but if your the MW why do u have so many features from Cali???? And heard u on SW-Connection.com MW album vol(??) , u can flow fast, but u have no clarity.........don;t take it personal

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Jesse... My Livewire album has so many west coast features because i recorded the album out in the bay area, and cats was showin luv, so why not do songs wit Celly, Mall, JT, etc... and the song u heard on SW Connection.com was an unmixed (rough) version of a song i put out... that's probably why it sounds like that joe... but "Clarity"... i kinda understand what u sayin... but i listened to that "STop Drop Roll" song on ya soundclick site, and ya'll clarity is the same way and ain't rappin near as fast as me... but that's just an opinion... i don't take shit personal, even if u dont like this or that, i got thousands of fans who do, just like u proly do, so it's all luv.... criticism is cool, i'm wit that....

Ko

jesse james said:
not trying to be rude, but if your the MW why do u have so many features from Cali???? And heard u on SW-Connection.com MW album vol(??) , u can flow fast, but u have no clarity.........don;t take it personal

Aug 26, 2002
I think your first artist who did not take shit personal.............But now I see why u have so many West Coast features..... Clarity....I was not talking quality of music, just saying u were flying thru the words so fast I could not understand half shit u were saying.........but good luck with your project

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Keith... i'ma hit your email joe...

Jesse... fa sho homie... i think u'll really like this new album i got commin out... cuz the clarity thang is actually probably one of my strong points... i'll holla at u mayne... much luv...

Ko

jesse james said:
I think your first artist who did not take shit personal.............But now I see why u have so many West Coast features..... Clarity....I was not talking quality of music, just saying u were flying thru the words so fast I could not understand half shit u were saying.........but good luck with your project