NEW MUSIC VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Ok so first nobody in his city knows him, which thats obviously false info since people from all over northern cali know him but then u say homies got paperwork? i thought u said they dont know him? haha wow have you seen the paper work? do u have proof? if not shut the fuck up because those are just rumors if theres no proof and making false accusations against another Ene is breaking a code right there and going against the grain and u can be d.p for that shit. kids these days....

NorthernKali408 4 months ago

------------------------------------------------------------------

flame are you still claiming that NorthernKali408 aint you? and your a faggot for pretending to be someone else on youtube and talking in 3rd person.

Aug 26, 2010
Ok so first nobody in his city knows him, which thats obviously false info since people from all over northern cali know him but then u say homies got paperwork? i thought u said they dont know him? haha wow have you seen the paper work? do u have proof? if not shut the fuck up because those are just rumors if theres no proof and making false accusations against another Ene is breaking a code right there and going against the grain and u can be d.p for that shit. kids these days....

flame are you still claiming that NorthernKali408 aint you? and your a faggot for pretending to be someone else on youtube and talking in 3rd person.
Lamer defenses himself with that account in a 3rd person way

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

seems an IP check is needed?
Shall i run one?
IS that you flame?