New Murder INC Here..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dboss

Sicc OG
May 30, 2002
Its cool but it would sound better if Ja wasnt in it. Just something about his voice fucks the whole thing up. I like it though. It kinda weird hearding Nas sayin INC.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

the most talented record label in the world my ass...........
so I suppose Ja Fool is the worlds most talented rapper then??!!?!?

i didn't buy his album, i downloaded it
and i still want my money bacc

Jul 9, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
the most talented record label in the world my ass...........
so I suppose Ja Fool is the worlds most talented rapper then??!!?!?

i didn't buy his album, i downloaded it
and i still want my money bacc
LOL i rather eat the corn out my own shit than BUY any murderstink album

BK

Jul 21, 2002
the song. i cant really say anything bad but the song could of been better. ja mule the love rapper did ok on the track better on that song on the radio in which the girls out flow him. coo track nice voice by ashanti on the hook and coo verse from nas like usual.

May 27, 2002
MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
the beat is coo, the track is coo .. i think cuz of nas, ja rule might go back to the old ja rule.. that should be sicc as fuck!!
that would be sicc....

ps thats dmx rule is dissin...the same dude he stole his style from

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Only person I'm feeling on Murder INC is Ashanti and I still havent bought her album and doubt I will but her videos are Nice! lol.

And how can Ja Rule diss DMX when he stole DMX's whole game?

And the Pac sample at the end is just wrong, shit is weak in my opinion.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Ashanti the only tight member of murder inc.I got her album and it's the forst rnb album Deuce ever bought in his 18 year life and suprisin it didnt dissapoint. ja fool gay been like that from the gates.Irv gotti? he beyond gay and that faggot with the tigth clothes sun glasses and bleached hair who always wearin that dada? jersey with 7 on it is a joke.Cadillac tah? shit is weak.They just a label full of faggots who somehow continue to outshine the realism of underground rap.
Just goes to show if you start rappin' for bitches you make money but for those of us who stay on the real tip keep doin it
2 C's

May 7, 2002
I dont think Nas's flow really fit in with that beat, I hope his CD has production that fits his flow, and not that Murder Inc single type beats...with a bitch singin on a hook.