New Murder Dog Magazine KC feature

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
snug brim from said:
and rich charge more than fifteen hun i paid a rich a stack in 99 nigga.
Snug baby if u can get it keep gettin it:) I know that Rich duz not have a "set" price and will charge based on how he fuck with u. I've seen him do it for nothing, and then I've seen him do it for 2stacks. Depends on who he think he can get it off on. I remember in 02 Rich aint charge Court Dog a dime.

Nov 13, 2004
Street_Heat said:
Ha Ha try 7 to 10 Racks buddy!
SHIIIIIITTTTT!! Yeah right. Maybe to some groupie ass square from delaware! I guess Tech gettin 50stacks then huh.......7 to 10 racks, oh I get it....you joking. You just made a funny:) Ha HA HAA..I'ma laugh with u.

Feb 26, 2004
What happen to a DJ from KC reppin or going hard from the town. I guess until we get a DJ from KC, that's willing to push the line like most artist from KC. It'll stay the same...

Nov 13, 2004
Street_Heat said:
What happen to a DJ from KC reppin or going hard from the town. I guess until we get a DJ from KC, that's willing to push the line like most artist from KC. It'll stay the same...
u may have a point.....never thought of that, that would help

Dec 11, 2006
The Philstir and R.O.B only two I could think of that were'nt mentioned but whats up with all this negative talk about KC being dead. This city will only die if we let it but it doesnt have to be that way if all these niggaz would stop hatin on their own and realize that we could be in that same light as a Chicago, Houston or an Atlanta. These cities are bigger but I believe we got the talent to match we just need to see ourselves in that light. KC-ya

May 20, 2006
Street_Heat said:
Ha Ha try 7 to 10 Racks buddy!
Yea I feel that, I got a song coming out with Rich and Tech, it's called "SuperBallinPimpinGangstaz". I paid Rich a Q of Purp, I paid Tech 50 Thizz's and loaned him two of my white bitchez. Dr. Dre did the beat, he owed me a favor from '93. Value of my connections = Priceless.
Anybody else wanna network? This is my debut release. If you wanna feature me on your next joint, my ticket is $4,328.99. For tax purposes of course. Holla, we bout to BLOW UP................:)

Nov 13, 2004
mocheezkc said:
Yea I feel that, I got a song coming out with Rich and Tech, it's called "SuperBallinPimpinGangstaz". I paid Rich a Q of Purp, I paid Tech 50 Thizz's and loaned him two of my white bitchez. Dr. Dre did the beat, he owed me a favor from '93. Value of my connections = Priceless.
Anybody else wanna network? This is my debut release. If you wanna feature me on your next joint, my ticket is $4,328.99. For tax purposes of course. Holla, we bout to BLOW UP................:)
And as funny as it sounds, you could really pull it off like that anyday of the week.

Aug 14, 2006
first of all, im a grown man nigga, gettin my money, raisin my kids, two, you ain't gotta come off with all the nigga shit being sensitive Nigga! all I gotta say is that the music speaks for itself. if you blow up we'll see dog, mo power to you if you do, but you ain't gotta get all mad and sensitive on the subject, people speak on this music everyday and you get mentioned and talked about too, wheather it be good or bad. Ain't nobody dick riding Rich or Tech, but the average fan who ain't YOUR fan will tell you that they are still the main niggaz holdin it down straight out. Im not speaking from a rapper standpoint cuz i ain't no muthafuckin rapper nigga. Im a G from these streets and consumers and fans and rappers are gonna have different opinions, every rapper from here think they the coldest, even wack niggaz, NIGGA!

Aug 14, 2006
AND BY THE WAY, NIGGAZ TALKING BOUT WHAT HAVE I ACCOMPLISHED IN LIFE, NIGGA I GOT BIG PAPER, MORE THAN MOST NIGGA WILL EVER SEE OFF SOME FUCKIN RAPPIN, NIGGAZ BETTA WAKE UP, YA'LL STAY UP, I AIN'T FUCKIN WITH THIS LITTLE PUNK ASS INTERNET SHIT NO MO. NIGGAZ BE ACTIN TO SENSITIVE AND GANDY FOR ME. THIS SHIT AIN'T FOR NO REAL NIGGAZ

Sep 28, 2005
somebody in they feelins............thats how i talk nigga. im a real nigga not no internet nigga. in the streets erryday....i could give a fuck less if you was my fan or not... im in for my family....NIGGA

Dec 29, 2002
cool im glad bout the lawrence show
i was just wondering cause i know they already had subnoize souljaz/critical bill and dead celebrity status so i didnt know if they had enough room on the bill for u guys

Aug 14, 2006
Nigga, every real nigga should be about family, so what if you in the streets, the average nigga is or has been, whooptie muthafuckin do. Niggaz always braggin cuz they a street nigga. if you a real nigga and did time in the county or pen, you know that ain't about shit, I lived it, been there done that. I ain't in my feelings nigga i was just stating my opionion, you got in your feelings cuz you didn't like what i said, and to show you how real i am, nigga I still like snug brim shit. but don't get mad and disrespect a nigga cuz im statin what i feel. I been postin on this shit for a minute and ain't had a problem yet. Like i said this shit is fun and recreation for me. Keep doing ya thing Nigga.

Aug 31, 2005
Street_Heat said:
PUSH THA LINE LIKE MOST ARTIST FROM KC... U SERIOUS???

THA DJ'S IN KC ARE PRETTY MUCH NON EXSISTENT

KC DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THA ROLE OF A DJ IN THA FIRST PLACE. THERES NO DJ HERE WHO HAS A REAL MIXSHOW(RADIO) SLOT. RECORD LABEL REPS. KNO THIS AND TRY TO GET IN THIS MARKET SO TUFF AND CAN'T DO IT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T WORK A RECORD IN THIS MARKET. THA FEW DJ'S THAT ARE WELL KNOWN HERE DON'T HOLD NO CLUB SPOT DOWN ON THA REGULAR EITHER, ALSO LIMITED CLUBS DON'T HELP THA CITY...

ANYBODY WITH A CD COLLECTION IS A DJ NOWADAYS TOO, SO THAT FUCKS THA GAME UP. I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT THIS BUT I'M NOT BOUT TO WASTE MY TIME...

***NOW TO THA REALLY IMPORTANT PART***

THESE ARTIST IN THA CITY NEED TO TAKE A CLASS ON MARKETING/PROMOTION AND LEARN HOW TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS W/ THA FEW DJ'S HERE THAT CAN HELP 'EM OUT.*REMEMBER THA ARTIST NEEDS THA DJ, THE DJ DON'T NEED THA ARTIST...

TO THIS DAY I HAVE YET TO SEE A ARTIST FROM KC ON DIGIWAXX(IF YOUR NOT FAMILIAR, YOUR PROBABLY NOT REALLY INVOLVED IN THIS MUSIC GAME) OR ANY OTHER MAJOR DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION/PROMOTION AVENUES BEING USED BY MAJOR LABELS. MYSPACE IS NOT PROMOTION...

PAUL MUSSAN AND HIS PEOPLE ARE DOIN A GOOD JOB WORKIN HIS PROJECT AND SEEIN THA RESULTS TOO...

YOU KNOW HOW MANY MIXTAPES I'VE SEEN IN THIS TOWN OR PEOPLE GIVE TO ME AND THERE IS NO DJ INVLOVED IN ANY PART OF IT????? ABOUT 500 TO MANY. IT'S NOT A MIXTAPE! THAT'S CALLED DOWNLOAD, GET IN THA BOOTH, AND PUT YA DISC IN THA STREETZ.

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS GAME IS MORE THAT BEATS, BARZ & HOOKZ, IT'S A BUSINESS, LEARN THA BUSINESS BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO IT

ON ANOTHER NOTE I AIN'T NEVER BUMPED INTO A DJ IN THA TOWN UNDER 25, WE NEED SOME YOUNG CATS TO STEP INTO THAT LANE AND FILL SOME VOIDS. IT'S ENUFF WANNABE RAPPERS ALREADY

*OH YEAH THA STREETMONSTAZ(ROB-1-DER & SOUL MUTT) DON'T HAVE DJ IN FRONT OF THEIR NAME, SO TELL THA DJ'S YOU DO KNOW IN THIS TOWN TO STEP THEY SHIT UP!!!

Jul 7, 2002
SOUL MUTT said:
TO THIS DAY I HAVE YET TO SEE A ARTIST FROM KC ON DIGIWAXX(IF YOUR NOT FAMILIAR, YOUR PROBABLY NOT REALLY INVOLVED IN THIS MUSIC GAME) OR ANY OTHER MAJOR DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION/PROMOTION AVENUES BEING USED BY MAJOR LABELS. MYSPACE IS NOT PROMOTION...
Apparently I'm on the right track then...haha.

Jun 24, 2004
Mutt Im glad U mentioned Digiwaxx, I have been mentioning Digiwaxx for almost 4 yrs but this is Kansas City (I only say KC thats were Im from), When I was out in Vegas at the Big Microsoft/Digiwaxx parties (I personally know CL & my homie DMajor Co-Owners of digiwaxx) D Major said "D with all the success your having whos NEXT to blow from your area?" I told him " Man KC is up for grabs & no one is really moving me but im keeping my ears open".

I have about 500 messages a week on myspace just from midwest cats hitting sayin "How can I be hot like your boy Mims" I told them this has been in the works since 2000 " Others saying they wanna cop a certified banga from us but were not that cheap anymore, I tell them and this is just my opinion " Its like shopping at Kmart..Target..Walmart or do you wanna shop at Nordstroms? You get what you pay for.

Over here at my company were real musicians that can play we dont sample (Thats another thing the record lables have been callin askin "Wow Big Black Train is so dope and there not a sample in it ?" and by the time "Your girls favorite MC" makes it as a single then the people will understand how dope the production is).

But Digiwaxx is a great tool its not cheap (about $2000 to have your song blasted on there) but over 13,000 DJs in there network why you think Microsoft & Digiwaxx have a $9,000,000 deal?

I know when times to drop our 1st artist single we already got it poppin with Digiwaxx,Core DJs & Bumsquad DJs.

Aug 31, 2005
DBAKER said:
But Digiwaxx is a great tool its not cheap (about $2000 to have your song blasted on there) but over 13,000 DJs in there network why you think Microsoft & Digiwaxx have a $9,000,000 deal?
WHUT IZ IT D. BAKER? YOU INVOLVED IN THA GAME AND GOT SOME GOOD KNOWLEDGE THAT SOME OF THESE LOCAL JOKAS COULD USE...LIKE I SAID I KNOW WHO THA CATS INVOLVED IN THIS GAME FOR REAL ARE AND WHO'S WATCHIN FROM THA NOSEBLEED SEATS W/ BOB EUKER(PROBABLY MISPELLED).

AS FAR AS IT NOT BEING CHEAP, I'M WIT YOU ON THAT. BUT IF THESE CATS CAN DROP G-RACKS ON TOP OF G-RACKS FOR THEY GRILLZ, CHAINS, CANDY PAINT, PURP, RIM'S FOR THEY WHIPS, GUEST FEATURES AND ETC., THEN THEY CAN DO IT FOR DIGIWAXX IF THEY REALLY WANTED TOO...LOL
THEY DON'T KNO THA G OR DON'T REALLY WANNA DO THIS RAP SHIT!

I GET A BUNCH OF CATS TALKIN BOUT THEY WANNA DO A MIXTAPE WIT THA STREETMONSTAZ, THEN WHEN I TELL 'EM THA TICKET THEY FALLBACK...
BUT ERYTIME I SEE 'EM THEY GOT FRESH J'S ON THEY FEET AND A BRAND NEW FIT??? WHUT PART OF THA GAME IS THIS? THIS SHIT IS NOT FOR ERVRYBODY!