New Murder Dog Magazine KC feature

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
mocheezkc said:
Damn I forgot all about Greg. You right on point.
Yo Cheez...U gon do somethin on Court Dog in there?? Just wondering cuz I heard he filming a movie in New Orleans with Larenz Tate and Tyrese....Anyway has anybody saw that magazine Representz? Well I heard Court ruffled a couple niggaz feathers in there...dont know what was said tho.

Jul 7, 2002
mafiaqueen said:
Yo Cheez...U gon do somethin on Court Dog in there?? Just wondering cuz I heard he filming a movie in New Orleans with Larenz Tate and Tyrese....Anyway has anybody saw that magazine Representz? Well I heard Court ruffled a couple niggaz feathers in there...dont know what was said tho.
You got a link or something to the article...I'd love to check it out. Sounds like Court is making some moves on the film side of things.

Aug 14, 2006
That's all cool, but I'll tell you like this, give it a good 2 or 3 months and I gaurentee you that the new E-Skool Mixtape, (Mixtape Manhandlin-Lyrical G Shit) and his solo album Bad Breaks and Court Dates is gonna make a lot a fools recognize. I've heard some of his new shit and it's killin shit. Keep sleepin.

Sep 28, 2005
skatterman snug brim droppin new shit this year. i got the live n dyrek mixtape also the street signs with skatter and the word on the street album comin in july from strange music. how many artist done sold 20 sound scan in kc with one album besides t9 and the rdvs ........... skatterman snug brim

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Kutty Cal
G. Rice
Snug Brim

Dalima needs mo shine than he gets...hella underrated IMO

production wise S.G. would be up there

Nov 13, 2004
snug brim from said:
skatterman snug brim droppin new shit this year. i got the live n dyrek mixtape also the street signs with skatter and the word on the street album comin in july from strange music. how many artist done sold 20 sound scan in kc with one album besides t9 and the rdvs ........... skatterman snug brim
hope they do well...

Aug 14, 2006
I like scatter and snug, but keepin it real, they sold that off of tech and strange music. any nigga can sell 20 with sound scan if they with a label that got some pull and a well established artists. But that don't mean shit cuz all these Kansas city artists are all in the same boat, ain't nobody major like that yet. And this is just a little note. The top 4 sellers in Kansas City alltime is 1) Young Rich 2) Tech Nine 3) The RDV's and 4) The Veteran Click. So until niggaz go hella major, sellin 20 on sound scan don't mean SHIT! Kansas City is up for grabs my nigga. YUP

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
Man music is a hustle, who cares if snug and scattter did what ever. As long as they sold 20 then their gettin paid. Whats funny is that this game is about who you know not what you know. But at the same time if they sold 20, them niggaz deserve it. Im around these niggas all the time and I will vouch that they work hard for what ever they make.

Nov 13, 2004
sleep said:
I like scatter and snug, but keepin it real, they sold that off of tech and strange music. any nigga can sell 20 with sound scan if they with a label that got some pull and a well established artists. But that don't mean shit cuz all these Kansas city artists are all in the same boat, ain't nobody major like that yet. And this is just a little note. The top 4 sellers in Kansas City alltime is 1) Young Rich 2) Tech Nine 3) The RDV's and 4) The Veteran Click. So until niggaz go hella major, sellin 20 on sound scan don't mean SHIT! Kansas City is up for grabs my nigga. YUP
agreed!

Aug 31, 2005
sleep said:
That's all cool, but I'll tell you like this, give it a good 2 or 3 months and I gaurentee you that the new E-Skool Mixtape, (Mixtape Manhandlin-Lyrical G Shit) and his solo album Bad Breaks and Court Dates is gonna make a lot a fools recognize. I've heard some of his new shit and it's killin shit. Keep sleepin.
NOBODY'S SLEEP ON E-SKOOL "SLEEP", HE GOT WHOLE THREADS UP ON THIS FORUM(MORE THAN 1) WITH PEOPLE GIVIN HIM PROPS AND SAYIN HE ONE OF THA ILLEST IN THA TOWN...
I AINT HEARD NOTHIN NEGATIVE A BOUT E YET ON HERE AND ALOT OF CATS IN THIS TOWN DON'T EVEN GET MENTIONED ON THIS BOARD...

Aug 31, 2005
sleep said:
I like scatter and snug, but keepin it real, they sold that off of tech and strange music. any nigga can sell 20 with sound scan if they with a label that got some pull and a well established artists.So until niggaz go hella major, sellin 20 on sound scan don't mean SHIT! Kansas City is up for grabs my nigga. YUP
THATS THA NAME OF THA GAME HOMIE!
WITHOUT EM & DRE, 50 CENT IS STILL A UNSIGNED MIXTAPE ARTIST(MAYBE),I COULD GO ON AND ON...

20 G RACKS AT 6-10 DOLLARS A PIECE IS A GOOD LOOK IN MY BOOK!

MAYBE THEY SOLD 20 BECAUSE WHEN THEY WERE WORKIN THEIR 1ST SINGLE FOR THAT ALBUM("BLOCK PARTY"), THEY GATHERED 30 OF MORE DJ'S FROM IN AND AROUND KC AND PROVIDED 'EM WITH ENOUGH FOOD TO FEED 'EM ALL TWICE, ENOUGH LIQUOR TO PILE UP 30 OR SO DUI'S AND SOME ADULT ENTERTAINMENT TO GO WIT IT...
I DON'T KNOW OF ANY OTHER LABEL OR ARTIST BESIDES DYAMUND(BOSS HOSS) THAT HAS DONE THAT. ***WITHOUT THE DJ'S SUPPORT YOU NOT GON DO TOO MUCH! THEY UNDERSTAND THAT PART OF THE GAME.
OR MAYBE IT WAS ALL THA MILLION SHOWS FROM COAST TO COAST THAT THEY WERE GRINDIN OUT(I'M SURE THE WHOLE 20 WASNT IN KC ALONE)

LIKE I SAID BEFORE I SEE WHO THA FANS AND CHEERLEADERS ARE COMPARED TO THA CATS THATS "REALLY" INVOLVED IN THIS GAME...

WE ALL BREATH THA SAME AIR AND 20 IS THA SAME ALL ACROSS THA BOARD

JUST MY OPINION, AND I'M NOBODY SO DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME

WE ARE THA STREETZ!!!

Aug 14, 2006
Man look, you niggaz is gettin it twisted, I just responded to that post about sellin 20 because I took it like he was throwin it in other artists faces. I'm happy as hell someone from here can actually sell units. I just took exception to the fact that he had to broadcast the shit. You don't have to tell people what you sold, if the shit is hot it will speak 4 itself. It was like on some look at us type shit. That's the problem, niggaz is so focused on look at me and fuck you instead of coming together and doing shit. And as far as the E-Skool shit, I just rep the niggaz who I think is hard and cats on the streets and in the pen feel his shit. But keepin it real even on him, he needs to be more consistent puttin music out. Just my opinion, but it's a whole bunch of cats here who cold straight they just need to ban together.

Nov 13, 2004
Heat Myser said:
20 is 20...apparently you aren't legit unless you move units with no budget, backing, or promotion. Good way to look at it.

You guys amaze me.
But dam its other artist in other regions winning grammys and gettin plaques! So is it wrong to say "hey Tech or whoever..pat on the back for the 100thou sold but we wanna see u go gold"? All I'm sayin is that there is a whole big ole industry out there and they are really eating!! Like i said in the past...demand more from our artist. A lot of people in this forum have such low expectations but I guess cuz most of'em are aspiring artist as well and wish they could sell 1000 so a nigga from the town doin 100x that is the world. Its like u bringing home a B and ya moms says "yeah thats great but I know u can do better" Well, I'm not so easy to win over. I love and respect Tech and most of our artist for that matter, but I want them to bring a plaque home!!! An accolade! Notoriety to the city!! And enuff money to take care of they kids kids kids!! Thats whats up.

Jul 7, 2002
mafiaqueen said:
But dam its other artist in other regions winning grammys and gettin plaques! So is it wrong to say "hey Tech or whoever..pat on the back for the 100thou sold but we wanna see u go gold"? All I'm sayin is that there is a whole big ole industry out there and they are really eating!! Like i said in the past...demand more from our artist. A lot of people in this forum have such low expectations but I guess cuz most of'em are aspiring artist as well and wish they could sell 1000 so a nigga from the town doin 100x that is the world. Its like u bringing home a B and ya moms says "yeah thats great but I know u can do better" Well, I'm not so easy to win over. I love and respect Tech and most of our artist for that matter, but I want them to bring a plaque home!!! An accolade! Notoriety to the city!! And enuff money to take care of they kids kids kids!! Thats whats up.
That's very true, but there are alot of cats in this town that act like Tech, Snug, all them aren't shit and that their numbers are nothing to write home about, but then their favorite rapper moves 500 units and they act like he's about to "put KC on the map."

I'd just love to see everybody judged by the same rules.

Nov 13, 2004
SOUL MUTT said:
THATS THA NAME OF THA GAME HOMIE!
WITHOUT EM & DRE, 50 CENT IS STILL A UNSIGNED MIXTAPE ARTIST(MAYBE),I COULD GO ON AND ON...

20 G RACKS AT 6-10 DOLLARS A PIECE IS A GOOD LOOK IN MY BOOK!

MAYBE THEY SOLD 20 BECAUSE WHEN THEY WERE WORKIN THEIR 1ST SINGLE FOR THAT ALBUM("BLOCK PARTY"), THEY GATHERED 30 OF MORE DJ'S FROM IN AND AROUND KC AND PROVIDED 'EM WITH ENOUGH FOOD TO FEED 'EM ALL TWICE, ENOUGH LIQUOR TO PILE UP 30 OR SO DUI'S AND SOME ADULT ENTERTAINMENT TO GO WIT IT...
I DON'T KNOW OF ANY OTHER LABEL OR ARTIST BESIDES DYAMUND(BOSS HOSS) THAT HAS DONE THAT. ***WITHOUT THE DJ'S SUPPORT YOU NOT GON DO TOO MUCH! THEY UNDERSTAND THAT PART OF THE GAME.
OR MAYBE IT WAS ALL THA MILLION SHOWS FROM COAST TO COAST THAT THEY WERE GRINDIN OUT(I'M SURE THE WHOLE 20 WASNT IN KC ALONE)

LIKE I SAID BEFORE I SEE WHO THA FANS AND CHEERLEADERS ARE COMPARED TO THA CATS THATS "REALLY" INVOLVED IN THIS GAME...

WE ALL BREATH THA SAME AIR AND 20 IS THA SAME ALL ACROSS THA BOARD

JUST MY OPINION, AND I'M NOBODY SO DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME

WE ARE THA STREETZ!!!
I agree with this too, cuz them Strange niggaz work HARD! They stay touring. Dyamund, Court, And Rich all have money and have yet to acheive what Strange has done in terms of really working a record. Dyamund just spends bread period, Court will do a lil somethin, and Rich does absolutly nothin..LOL well he dont have to so i guess thats brilliance in its own right..lol

Nov 13, 2004
Heat Myser said:
That's very true, but there are alot of cats in this town that act like Tech, Snug, all them aren't shit and that their numbers are nothing to write home about, but then their favorite rapper moves 500 units and they act like he's about to "put KC on the map."

I'd just love to see everybody judged by the same rules.
Like what do mean...not following u...?

Jul 7, 2002
I'm basically saying that 90% of the cats and rappers I see downplaying Tech acting like Strange is some kind of failure or something are the same people that act like they or their favorite rapper is the next Pac or Biggie when they push 500 units.