New Mr. Chino Grande "Vato" Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2006
CRIMINAL_909 said:
ONLY WAY U FOOS HAVE EUROPEAN BLOOD IN U... IS CAUSE MY ANCESTORS RAPED UR WOMEN... I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW I HAVE AFRICAN BLOOD FLOWIN THROUGH MY VEINS...

PLEASE EXPLAIN
I understand. Spanish homeboy came to "latin America" with African homeboy, and Spanish boy got to fuckin Indian homegirl, and African Homegirl, And African Homboy got to fuckin Indian homegirl, and mestizo homegirl, and mulatto homegirl because there was a shortage on African women. So everybody waas doin a lot of uckin, all because spanish homeboy had to mix shit up. Easy to understand. But how you gonna say your ancestors raped black women and thats how blacks have white blood in them? couldn't a black person say the same shit? If you say your ancestors that mean you relate to the white you got in you instead of the latino. Blacks don't relate to the white rapage in us, only an uncle tom fool would be proud of that shit.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
CRIMINAL_909 said:
I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW I HAVE AFRICAN BLOOD FLOWIN THROUGH MY VEINS...

PLEASE EXPLAIN
YOUR PEOPLE (MEXICO) WERE HEAVILY INVOLVED WITH THE SLAVE TRADE, YOUR PEOPLE RAPED A LOT OF MY WOMEN, WHICH MEANS......
A GOOD PORTION OF TODAYS MEXICANS HAS AFRICAN BLOOD FLOW'N'
THROUGH THEY VEINS!!!

I WIN!!!
CAN YOU STAND IT!!!:devious:

Feb 7, 2006
It wasn't the ethnic mexicans it was the bitch ass spanish that was in the slave trade. more mexicans have black blood those afro-mexicans are pop. of blacks who haven't intermarried extensively. Why do Mexicans feel like they the only Latin country that escaped black mixing. All latin countries had fat ass slave populations in there shit, gettin they fuck on, except for shit like Argentina. But the thing is Mexico had one of the strictest caste systems, racial class systems, that said who could fuck who and if you had this amount of blood in you then this is what you could do and your position in society.

Mar 13, 2006
CRIMINAL_909 said:
ONLY WAY U FOOS HAVE EUROPEAN BLOOD IN U... IS CAUSE MY ANCESTORS RAPED UR WOMEN... I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW I HAVE AFRICAN BLOOD FLOWIN THROUGH MY VEINS...

PLEASE EXPLAIN
I thought your own ancestors raped your women, isn't that the basis of your existence?

Oct 31, 2005
YOUNGNUTT said:
YOUR PEOPLE (MEXICO) WERE HEAVILY INVOLVED WITH THE SLAVE TRADE, YOUR PEOPLE RAPED A LOT OF MY WOMEN, WHICH MEANS......
A GOOD PORTION OF TODAYS MEXICANS HAS AFRICAN BLOOD FLOW'N'
THROUGH THEY VEINS!!!

I WIN!!!
CAN YOU STAND IT!!!:devious:

TOO BAD THAT ISNT ME... BECAUSE MY MEXICAN SIDE IS FROM ZACATECAS... AINT NO JUNGLE BUNNIES RUNNIN AROUND THERE

Oct 31, 2005
ITS FREAKS said:
& homie, im in the IE every week. ive seen the mexicans out there. they aint on no race trip shit & if they are, they are too bitch to say anything to anyone... so dont act like a super thug. why dont you both just agree that this guy raps like shit & go the other way.

WHERE IN THE IxE R U AT???

Status
Not open for further replies.