NEW "MESSY MARV"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2005
PhillyChee$e said:
ITS OVER!!!
Hey Philly Cheese, Why you Got that screen name bro? Lmao! That shits funny folks. Do you be Fuckin with them PHILLY CHEESE STEAK sandwitches over at "THE CHEESE STEAK SHOP" in BERKELY on UNIVERSITY AVE? Them shits is the Bomb!!!!

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
It's too much hatin goin on. This Bay ass nigguh tryin to do numbers, and bring some money and attention back to "Northern Cali". And whut kinda thanks he get? A bunch of jealous "I ain't got no budget for Lil jon, D.Banner, or 112. So they wack and so is Mess" ass nigguhs. That's a krab for ya, pull ya back down to the bottom of the Bay. Hat's off to dat nigguh fo doin big, and still keepin the turf on his back. How gangsta is dat? I don't hear nobody complaining bout Pac & Jewel all over "All Eyes On Me"

www.flossalini.com

Oct 19, 2004
MenaceKlan said:
Hey Philly Cheese, Why you Got that screen name bro? Lmao! That shits funny folks. Do you be Fuckin with them PHILLY CHEESE STEAK sandwitches over at "THE CHEESE STEAK SHOP" in BERKELY on UNIVERSITY AVE? Them shits is the Bomb!!!!
I dont know about him but I do lol! I mostly fuck wit the one on lakeshore tho.

Oct 19, 2004
Flossalini said:
It's too much hatin goin on. This Bay ass nigguh tryin to do numbers, and bring some money and attention back to "Northern Cali". And whut kinda thanks he get? A bunch of jealous "I ain't got no budget for Lil jon, D.Banner, or 112. So they wack and so is Mess" ass nigguhs. That's a krab for ya, pull ya back down to the bottom of the Bay. Hat's off to dat nigguh fo doin big, and still keepin the turf on his back. How gangsta is dat? I don't hear nobody complaining bout Pac & Jewel all over "All Eyes On Me"

www.flossalini.com
Preach!

Mar 19, 2005
MESS IS LOOKING AT THE BIGGER PICTURE. NATION WIDE ON SOME INDEPENDENT ISH. HE'S INDEPENDENT WITH NATIONWIDE DISTRIBUTION THRU NAVARRE. WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE COVER, IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE A BAY AREA ALBUM, BUT WHEN PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE YAH HEAR IT, THEY WILL KNOW THE BIZNESS. THE SLANG ON THE ALBUM HE USES ALL THAT. THIS IS REAL MAJOR. WE GOTTA START THINKING BEYOND THE BAY IF WE WANT THE BAY TO GET BACK TO WHERE IT ONCE WAS IN THIS RAP GAME. 112, DAVID BANNER? WHO ELSE IN THE YAH BESIDES 40 IS COMING WITH APPEARANCES LIKE THIS? I THINK MESS IS TRYNA GET LONGEVITY OUT THIS GAME. EACH PROJECT TOPS HIS LAST. JUST MY OPINION.

Jan 16, 2004
Essqubed said:
The album is rumble. 112 didn't come with no "Cupid" ass shit either. & The ad says "With Production by...Lil Jon". The Siccness is definitely the "hair-shop" of the internet with the small chop. You'd think people would be pleased that one of the Bay Area's own is making such Tycoon moves.

REALTALK!!! I almost typed the same shit.