New Mental Illness diss track to L-Boy and Mad-S....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2007
Im not into that straight bangin music that much, more of political and real life shit but this came out hard.. Like the chorus

Jun 8, 2010
the photo editing was pretty dam gay, putting make up on them but the jam was pretty dam sick and yea idk who lboy or mad s is so i youtube Lboy and he's a scrap rapper

Jul 1, 2004
I like the track.. came out tight.. but why make these dudes famous?
Its not about making anyone famous. Im pretty sure none of our fan base will go out and buy an L-Boy or Mad S cd just because we did a diss track. But they might google em and see what they look like and who they are and thats what we want. Because these suckas come out and do shows in Northern Cali and go to studios out here and no homies know that they are scraps. When they come out here to Northern Cali they dont fly colors so homies see them and dont pay them no mind. Then they go back to where their from and brag how they up north and noone does shit... I didnt know they were out here doing that did you? But now that I know anytime I hear about L-Boy or Mad-S in my neck of the woods its gonna crack. We just puttin homies on game.

Dopey

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2010
Its not about making anyone famous. Im pretty sure none of our fan base will go out and buy an L-Boy or Mad S cd just because we did a diss track. But they might google em and see what they look like and who they are and thats what we want. Because these suckas come out and do shows in Northern Cali and go to studios out here and no homies know that they are scraps. When they come out here to Northern Cali they dont fly colors so homies see them and dont pay them no mind. Then they go back to where their from and brag how they up north and noone does shit... I didnt know they were out here doing that did you? But now that I know anytime I hear about L-Boy or Mad-S in my neck of the woods its gonna crack. We just puttin homies on game.
I Tried to let them know L Boy been to Stocktone , Madera , San Jose , Salinas , Oakland , Antioch , Tracy , ect ect this month dude be running his mouth all day on the Net on Twitter N Shit but props on the diss

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
WHY NOT WORRY ABOUT THE FOOS ALREADY ESTABLISHED UP THERE, INSTEAD OF TRYIN TO TELL FOOS TO LOOK OUT FOR SOME RAPPER WHO DOESNT FLY HIS COLORS, N SHIT... I MEAN, LOOK AT THIS!!!

http://www.lodinews.com/news/article_58608680-9b63-11e0-b5f0-001cc4c002e0.html

IF THEY WERENT THERE, L-BOY WOULDNT BE EITHER... (EVEN THO BY THE LOOKS OF THE DUDES PIC, IT WOULD SEEM HE PROBABLY COULDNT EVEN PRONOUNCE L-BOY)