New Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
hell yeah thizzle washington is tight as fuck, str8 knockin beats (with a few exceptions) but i am happy to hear some new mac dre over some tight beats. the only problem i have is its not mastered that well, his voice should be louder on some tracks

Apr 25, 2002
drankedout said:
hell yeah thizzle washington is tight as fuck, str8 knockin beats (with a few exceptions) but i am happy to hear some new mac dre over some tight beats. the only problem i have is its not mastered that well, his voice should be louder on some tracks
that's what i'm sayin........

Apr 25, 2002
i browsed through it quick, so this is just a first impression, but i wasnt really feelin it at all, and some of the tracks were just plain corny

May 4, 2002
for the record......I only did Outrages....P-U-S-S-Y-...Playboy..& ology.......the other songs that said SYKO...my boy NINO CAINE did em..kilo got the song credits fucked up......Thizzelle got slaps on it...and i did alot of the cuts on there...if u feel my shit one love...if u dont...fuck you...its nothin to me....different strokes for different folks.....i just think alot of people was expectin hella...and got short stopped when mac dammit came out...because it was a RUSHED PRODUCT.....dont be so quick to be a syko hater.....nothin but fire is comin from these fingertips...one love

Apr 25, 2002
SYKO said:
.if u dont feel my shit...fuck you
I think your beats were shitty on Mac Dre's album.

HOWEVER, that's the only thing from you i've heard . . . where can I listen to some shit that is gonna change my opinion ?

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks dogg, he's actually got some cool beats . . . maybe it's just that I don't like him w/ Mac Dre . . . . or that I just expect so much since I'm used to him and Khayree bein' together

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Syko comes thru wit HEAT everytime we fuck wit him...

we'll continue to have him grace the keyz on our behalf...

don;t let his work with Mac Dre turn you off... becuz he's much more as an artist and producer than bein limited and critiqued for his work with Mac Dre...

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
My two cents...Syko's beats are hard. I think some of you are just used to Mac Dre and other artists with their original producers and have a hard time adjusting to the fact that these artists have to grow with the times. Younger producers = new heat. Take a look at all the up and comers like Rob Lo, DJ Mark 7, Playboy Foundation, Mac Pacino, Syko, Vance, etc.

A good example is when Taydatay's solo album was mostly producer by Sean T instead of the normal TC & Reg and most people didn't fully appreciate that album at the time, now its a classic.

Just my opinion, peace.

Apr 25, 2002
Pimperoni said:

HOWEVER, that's the only thing from you i've heard . . . where can I listen to some shit that is gonna change my opinion ?
[/QUOTE

One word Kaoz, this is one of my favorite beats always bumping this shit. Also check out Syko's shit on Lethal Weaponz not to mention Sykotherapy.

Jul 17, 2002
i think mac dre needs to start fucking with jonny z,k lou & funk daddy again that shit was a classic combo on stupid doo doo dumb

but ology has to be one of the best mac dre songs ive heard in a while