New Mac Dre solo cd!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
the cd comes out next month but i got my hands on a copy and i must say it is KNOCKIN!!!....feat Dubee,PSD,J Diggs,Yukmouth....Syko hooked up Dre with trunk rattlers fa sho....so far my favorite track has to be "Thizzel Dance"...
"First, i do like this..put a look on my face like i smell some piss..bounce to the beat til it starts to hurt..then i dust all the smurfs off me shirt..dip to the ground as i catch some bass..then i wipe all the sweat off me face..hop back up then i start to slide..popping my collar as i glide..then i break the thang down and do the bird..dust myself off like i just stole 3rd..come on everybody nows the chance..dont do the harlem shake its the Thizzel Dance" -Mac Dre "Thizzel Dance"

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
YEAH THAT THIZZEL WASHINGTON ALBUM IS HOT ME AND MY NIGGA LUNI CAME AND DROPPED SOME HEAT ON THAT ALBUM WITH THAT NIGGA DRIZZLE SO LOOKE FOR "DEEP IN THE GAME"ON DRE'S NEW SOLO FEATURING LUNI COLEON &I-ROCC

May 2, 2002
Cut-Throat - Is there a smooth ass beat on there with some guitar all over the track???? It's a little over 3 minutes long? If so, please lte me know ASAP (925)250-0299. It's very fucking important. Thanks.

Apr 25, 2002
Yall are gonna be LOVIN them Syko knockers....I got a lil sneak peak of the album a couple months ago and was already knowin it was gonna be heat. Dre sounds real saucy over Syko slumpage....damn its good to here that man over good production again.

Jun 2, 2002
i picked up city slickers yesterday....it's ok...it seems rushed. i love mac dre, so im not biased against him....looking forward to his solo.

May 4, 2002
i will agree that city slickers was a bit rushed..........its a breath of fresh air though amongst all the other bullshit....Thizzel is gonna be the one though....all tha cutthoats say its contendin wit stupid doo doo dumb...but will let the fans decide.....