NEW LIL RAIDER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
fuuccck! haha
propz to my drunk azz for posting my own lyricz in a lil raider thread
and propz to all the homiez proppin me for it!!
I prolly couldnt remember the rest LMFAO

came thru to say i aint really feelin to many trackz on the half baked mixtape......some trackz jump to a shitty quality and you dont really expect that from raider....a lot wierd beatz and only a few are jamaican sounding......best songz are ''cocaine cowboy'' wit weech loc and berner and ''thuggin in the streets'' wit doon koon and big tone.

Feb 13, 2004
I DONT KNO IF THAT WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS ME OR NOT,BUT I WASNT HATIN...I SIMPLY DIDNT LIKE THE TRACKS FROM IT THAT HE HAD PUT UP.IT'S A CONCEPT MIXTAPE...ALL THE TRACKS SOUND REGGAE'ISH TO ME.NOT SOMETHIN I PERSONALLY LIKE.HIS LAST SOLO HAD SOME GOOD CUTS ON IT..HE'S GOT THE BEST NORTHERN PRODUCER BESIDES KEV KNOCKS.YOU CANT GO WRONG WIT THAT.BUT I DONT THINK ILL BE PICKIN THIS UP...JUST NOT MY STYLE.
I wasn't hatin on you on my last comment. My question is though where did Kev Knocks get his producing style from? To me Filthy is alittle better of late then Kev.