NEW LIL RAIDER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
THEY ARE BOTH DOPE PRODUCER'S.BUT KEEP YOUR EAR ON STATIK D.HE WILL BE PRODUCEING 90% OF MY SOLO "A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE".HIS BEATS ARE SICK.AND HE IS ALWAYS IMPROVING.MOST DEFF A UP N COMING PRODUCER....

Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
^^^ you're kidding ? did you hear his latest work like the beat on "Rest Of My Life" or "Get It In" from Sav It Out 2 or his whole production on Tone's Code Of Silence cd? damn, imo most of his beats sound unique.
not mentioning his classic material from Merceless album

Aug 29, 2009
i just got that new lil raider mixtape half baked N all i can sa iz that that shit fuckin.......

slapppzzzzz...every track iz clean as fuck and is produced hella good..go N buy it

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
IN MY OPINION IM NOT FEELIN LIL RAIDERS BEATS , HIS RAPPING IS TIGHT BUT ITS HARD 4 ME TO LISTEN 2 BECAUSE OF THE BEATS, I GUESS PEOPLE GOT DIFFERENT TASTE , SINCE EVERYONE ELSE THINK THEY TIGHT , BUT PERSONALLY IM NOT FEELIN THOSE BEATS,

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i believe it says half baked the mixtape.
who the fuck has the time to preview or youtube all the scrapa rapperz and make sure they havent used the beat??

so who is the most famous scrap right now? no wait......i really dont give a fucck....

Mr.G
''all these scrapz tryna rap look like tecatos
on thier cd covers huggin other vatoz
like some fagz actin hard tryna mug the camera
but dont step up out thier hood
too scared of gettin jamed up
i got 14 reasons why brownside
need to shut the fuck up number 1 is a glock 9
that arab capone-e aint shit
hiding from other scrapaz sucking lil flipz dick
and the rest of you tramps need to shut your traps
& quit redo-in every fuckin beat by zapp....''

''No Scrapaz Allowed pt. 2''
buy the new raza loka ''La Division Del Norte'' next month to here the rest along with 11 more verses from some of the valleys finest.....

happy new year