New LIL DEE video! "Memories" (WOODIE Tribute)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
New LIL DEE video! "Memories" ft BIG OSO LOC (WOODIE Tribute)

Featuring Big Oso Loc
Just finished tonight. Produced by SIDEWAYS

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
godammmm that chick on the chorus looks fine and has a good voice.
Sideways says the HD version is still uplloading

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
Sideways is a BEAST. He does everything well....production...video directing, editing, photography etc. And he has a good eye for what looks good. More rappers should connect with that guy

And he gets shit DONE

May 2, 2002
WOW!!!! Hella feelin it, just wished they would have involved wood a lil u noe?
when dee got at me bout doin this track.. he explained to me that he wanted it to be a somewhat subliminal RIP track to wood. we're speakin to woodie but not really blastin it all over the lyrics and video. i was honored to be a part of this track and video! only problem is that i wish i would've had about 150 more bars to spit about the homie wood cuz i owe him a lot. he's the reason i got the expozure i did in this game and in our times in the studio he showed me a lot and helped me progress in my music.. RIP WOODIE!

Dec 23, 2008
when dee got at me bout doin this track.. he explained to me that he wanted it to be a somewhat subliminal RIP track to wood. we're speakin to woodie but not really blastin it all over the lyrics and video. i was honored to be a part of this track and video! only problem is that i wish i would've had about 150 more bars to spit about the homie wood cuz i owe him a lot. he's the reason i got the expozure i did in this game and in our times in the studio he showed me a lot and helped me progress in my music.. RIP WOODIE!

you 2 did a good job on this, dope....

Mar 5, 2006
Sideways is a BEAST. He does everything well....production...video directing, editing, photography etc. And he has a good eye for what looks good. More rappers should connect with that guy

And he gets shit DONE
i agree, this video and the last lil dee video are clean as fuck! and thats not even the HD version? videos are sick keep up good work, great tribute song.

Mar 5, 2006
listened to your part again and keep playing it over, this ones gonna get playd alot everydya