New Lil Dee Songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2010
www.youtube.com
^your right that some1 is gonna do it. So therefor it can not be stopped but it can be slowed by not posting CDs from beginning to end.
And @Califasrider that's fucked up you were accepting money for peoples music you have nothing to do with. I didnt kno that.
That's shady, but I see now u do post links for sites. But like it was noted earlier y are people gonna go to a source for hard copy and pay when you are their source to begin with.
yeah thats why i stopped doing it but anyways i only got like 20 bucks out of it. and i would say that if people supported the artists they listen to they would go out and buy the cd thats y i post the links so people can go buy the cd. and i also know they do click on the links i post because i remember i posted this thing on one of the links to see how many clicks it would get and it got like at least 100 altogether. havent checked bak up on it tho

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
RIGHT ON, but you gotta consider this.
There is more listeners who illegaly download Homeboy music, than there is listeners who will LEGALLY download or purchase a hard copy of the cd.
I myself prefer hard copies over digital and buy whatever i can when i can. The other collecters probably feel the same.
Illegal downloaders dont give a fuck..

take smokey for instance, hes an illegal downloader himself
^

Jun 21, 2005
I ALWAYS download or listen to the full album first, and if I like 70% of what I hear, I buy it on CD. If not, I will just download the songs I like for free. The way I see it, if you can't put out a whole quality album on CD and only one song bumps, then you shouldn't be making money off of music. Everybody is a rapper now days.....

Feb 11, 2010
www.youtube.com
RIGHT ON, but you gotta consider this.
There is more listeners who illegaly download Homeboy music, than there is listeners who will LEGALLY download or purchase a hard copy of the cd.
I myself prefer hard copies over digital and buy whatever i can when i can. The other collecters probably feel the same.
Illegal downloaders dont give a fuck..

take smokey for instance, hes an illegal downloader himself
^
yeah true that. i buy all the cds i got

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
homeboy asked my permission first and i highly appreciated it..had he not i personally would not have been upset, more honored but i am just 1 individual.

illegal copies have been around since i was a kid old enough to like music and borrow a homeboy's cassette and not give it back til i made it to a house stereo wit a blank tape to dub it on..

"collectors/supporters" (consumers) will allways purchase the og no matter how easier it gets to get the songs for free.. they are true buyers..supporters purchase online because they are true fanz..they allways will too, no matter if they are free everywhere else.

AND if youtube/********s etc/ torrents/ blogspots/ and lime wires etc all dissappeared tommorrow people set on getting the music without paying will still get it eventually.

(which honestly makes it worth the while again!! when you have d/l 12 of the newest albums for free in an hour, and get to skim thru them you all of a sudden become the worlds toughest critic too. Back when albums were purchased out the stores you listened to the whole thing & tried to feel it cuz you just paid for it.)

as an artist i like the fact that you can be instantly heard by anyone interested or trying to reference " you didnt hear mr.g on no scrapaz allowed pt 2? ..click..." etc.
and i personally dont care if 17 people paid for it (thats my real itunes full Album sales 9/1-10 to 9/18) and 400 illegaly got a copy ..man that 417 copies of shit slappin out there) hard copies are closing on a 100... i hope 500 people burned the CDs..

trust me tho, your favorite artists dont think like this....but music is not my revenue outlet. I do it to make the NSV/TC/559/Homeboys Nationwide proud... (& im on my Job!)

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
You're a rapper 559er? I really shouldn't be surprised tho, everyone and their grandma raps on here.

Youtube gets you more exposure, but people can rip the music from there, it's a double edged sword. I think uploading older cd's in lower bitrates is cool, if it's been out for a while without being on there, the people who would buy it and those who would steal it have already done it. You're just upping the chances of more purchases or getting that person a new fan. Although not everyone feels that way.

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
You're a rapper 559er? I really shouldn't be surprised tho, everyone and their grandma raps on here.

Youtube gets you more exposure, but people can rip the music from there, it's a double edged sword. I think uploading older cd's in lower bitrates is cool, if it's been out for a while without being on there, the people who would buy it and those who would steal it have already done it. You're just upping the chances of more purchases or getting that person a new fan. Although not everyone feels that way.
Mr.G's been rappin 4 YEARS

Jan 25, 2004
www.myspace.com
i dont use that site anymore. thats y i took all the downloads down. and the most of the people who donated are people from my town. but yeah i did give out links to people who donated
IF YOU DON'T U$E THAT $ITE ANYMORE WHY DID YOU UPLOAD THE NEW LIL RAIDER 24/7 ON IT?

IF YOU REALLY DON'T U$E IT THEN DELETE THE WHOLE WEB$ITE AND $TOP HURTING THE NORTENO RAPPER$ POCKET$

Feb 13, 2004
Even Collectors and supporters download albums before they buy nowadays cause the Quality of music isn't nearly as good as it was in the Early 90's.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
I started rapping 5 years ago. I got a lot of exposure thanks to the cats I started doing tracks with 4 years ago (Deep sleep, skarekrow,) 13 year old back then rapping got me known since I could flow fast. 27 different artists got my compilation No Suckas known, and heard. People bump it out here in the 530 like crazy, and back at my hometown in East Palo Alto, But CALI RIDER got my shit on youtube, and that alone has like 3,000 plays altogether or maybe even more. (last time I check them was like 2 months ago) He DID ask me for permission and im happy he did, I would have tried giving his shit a virus if he didnt ask and I found the videos. But on the other side, people who post your vids on youtube just means they like your shit and want others to hear it too. Gets me heard, gets me known, gets me bitches, FUCK IT

Oct 25, 2006
some dude "APONE RECORDS" got our song on his youtube at first i was trippin, but it got about 13.000 plays so i aint trippin no more lol fuck it
forever gonna remain hungry and humble,breh

Feb 11, 2010
www.youtube.com
I started rapping 5 years ago. I got a lot of exposure thanks to the cats I started doing tracks with 4 years ago (Deep sleep, skarekrow,) 13 year old back then rapping got me known since I could flow fast. 27 different artists got my compilation No Suckas known, and heard. People bump it out here in the 530 like crazy, and back at my hometown in East Palo Alto, But CALI RIDER got my shit on youtube, and that alone has like 3,000 plays altogether or maybe even more. (last time I check them was like 2 months ago) He DID ask me for permission and im happy he did, I would have tried giving his shit a virus if he didnt ask and I found the videos. But on the other side, people who post your vids on youtube just means they like your shit and want others to hear it too. Gets me heard, gets me known, gets me bitches, FUCK IT
yeah i hear the xiv till im gone alot here.

May 6, 2007
@CALIFASRIDER, Keep doing your thing, and fuck all those hating. I usually use your you tube channel to listen to albums before I buy, which has probably saved me a lot of money outa my pocket & gives homeboy rappers exposure. Props!