New Lil Dee Songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2005
aye homie u should ask the artist for permission before giving out All da homiez Muzik out 4 free as in free downloads. Just a lil' advice the same route i would take to avoid any problems that may arise....

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
By posting all these songs on youtube you allow people to download them for free.

aye homie u should ask the artist for permission before giving out All da homiez Muzik out 4 free as in free downloads. Just a lil' advice the same route i would take to avoid any problems that may arise....
mikey g/sjboy.. it...ahhh.. fuck..nevermind

Feb 11, 2010
www.youtube.com
well if the artist would contact me that they dont want there songs on my youtube i would take them off if they dont hit me up then i wont bother doing ne thing

Jul 13, 2005
Nah homie u trippiN out....
if you wuz a real eNe you would show respect by reaching out 2 the artist and ask 4 permission u ever heard of respecting the next mans property that means if it don't belong to you dont touch
u learn that in juvi, county, ya, the pen etc, etc, etc

Mar 5, 2006
i dont get twhat the problem is here.. he posted Itunes where u can Buy Lil Dee's music so ppl are purchasing it . and Lil dee himself put his vid on youtube so thats his choice..

on a side note.. sick vid dee love the song.

Nov 26, 2009
www.youtube.com
MikeyG, CalifasRider Ain't Doin Nothin' Wrong Shit If Anything He'z Showin' Homiez Support Lettin' There Music Be Heard! If ANY Homie Feelz Affended Or Disrespect They Could Holla At Him And Like He Said He Will Take It Off Its That Simple.....CALIFASRIDER Keep Doin' Your Thang I Really Appreciate It

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
^he might be showin support but the people downloadin the shit he posts for sure aint. the least he can do since he wont ask for permission, he should record over it "brought to u by CALIFASRIDER!" make his youtube page more like a radio/REAL promotional page for NorCal Music.
When Real suporters see his page its a benefit for the music,
When the bigger crowd of listeners/non-supporters hear it, it hurts the music.

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
the only rapper in here is MikeyG, i think we should get some of their opinions.
Im not hating on CALIFASRIDER cuz i do have him on my youtube page, and i listen to alot of the shit he posts, which got me into YungPuppz(bought Block MONSTER, Master of Puppets 1 &2) and LSE which cant buy anywhere, and prevented me from buyin alot others haha.
And another thing which is good too, is that he posts foo's that barely any1 knows of or has heard of,
But he does post intros, outros and skits which to me is promoting illegal downloads cuz thats offering the complete album. ready to be burned

Jan 25, 2004
www.myspace.com
i dont get twhat the problem is here.. he posted Itunes where u can Buy Lil Dee's music so ppl are purchasing it . and Lil dee himself put his vid on youtube so thats his choice..
BUT IF HE HA$ ALL OF LIL DEE MU$IC ON HI$ YOUTUBE PAGE - WHERE WE CAN DOWNLOAD THE MP3 FOR FREE WHY WOULD WE BUY THE MP3 ON ITUNE$ THEN?

THE VIDEO I$ 1 THING BUT A WHOLE ALBUM OR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE I$ ANOTHER

AL$O @ CALIFA$ - IF YOU ARE HELPING HOMEBOY RAP OUT, WHY WOULD YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PER$ONAL WEB$ITE THAT YOU TAKE DONATION$ OF MONEY FOR FILE $HARING LINK$ TO ALL THE HOMEBOYRAP THAT'$ IN YOUR COLLECTION?

Feb 11, 2010
www.youtube.com
BUT IF HE HA$ ALL OF LIL DEE MU$IC ON HI$ YOUTUBE PAGE - WHERE WE CAN DOWNLOAD THE MP3 FOR FREE WHY WOULD WE BUY THE MP3 ON ITUNE$ THEN?

THE VIDEO I$ 1 THING BUT A WHOLE ALBUM OR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE I$ ANOTHER

AL$O @ CALIFA$ - IF YOU ARE HELPING HOMEBOY RAP OUT, WHY WOULD YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PER$ONAL WEB$ITE THAT YOU TAKE DONATION$ OF MONEY FOR FILE $HARING LINK$ TO ALL THE HOMEBOYRAP THAT'$ IN YOUR COLLECTION?
i dont use that site anymore. thats y i took all the downloads down. and the most of the people who donated are people from my town. but yeah i did give out links to people who donated

Feb 11, 2010
www.youtube.com
Nah homie u trippiN out....
if you wuz a real eNe you would show respect by reaching out 2 the artist and ask 4 permission u ever heard of respecting the next mans property that means if it don't belong to you dont touch
u learn that in juvi, county, ya, the pen etc, etc, etc
i started to ask them when i first started posting videos but none of them would write bak so i just posted them anyways.

Nov 26, 2009
www.youtube.com
If You Guyz Don't Already Know I Got A Youtube Page Too And I Got Homeboy Music On There. I Ain't Got No Full Cd'z, I Got Tracks From Cdz That I Like And Ain't On Youtube Yet, So I Put Em' Up For Everyone To Hear. I Met Most Of Them Rappers And All They Say Is " Oh Thats You"?. If Anything They Were Happy Someone Putting Them Out There To Heard. So Bout' That Downloadin', I Think Its Skandalous But Either Way Some Motherfucker Gonna Do It, Eventually Its Gonna Happen.

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
^your right that some1 is gonna do it. So therefor it can not be stopped but it can be slowed by not posting CDs from beginning to end.
And @Califasrider that's fucked up you were accepting money for peoples music you have nothing to do with. I didnt kno that.
That's shady, but I see now u do post links for sites. But like it was noted earlier y are people gonna go to a source for hard copy and pay when you are their source to begin with.