NEW L.A.M.B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
first he denied sayin it

now hes tryna justify it

and this is the fuckin faggot dirt turned his back on me for lol just to come in here and holler some peace keeping shit without knowing what the fuck this retard said

im Assyrian, not a sand nigger, and id want to cut your head off for callin me that, i dont give a fuck if you think its not racist or it is something anyone from my circle would let slide

so fuck you hoe...we all know u feel safe and tough behind a computer screen, the difference between me and you is i dont deny what i say, i dont back track, and i sure as fuck dont give 2 shits if someone doesnt like what i say...you on the other hand cant say the same...keep up the good work you scared lil bitch
Legman needs a brain

My topic is nothing new. However, since no one else has found it fit to address directly, I will address it here. Just so you know, I plan to spend a good deal of this letter discussing Legman and his delirious precepts. I also plan to say a bit about how the word on the street is that even malignant, intransigent upstarts would think twice before sitting next to someone whose sole dream is to exert more and more control over other individuals, but I'll save that part for the end. Everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of Legman". In it, I chronicle all of Legman's lamentations from the politically incorrect to the uninformed and conclude that Legman believes that cell-phone towers are in fact covert mind-control devices that use scalar waves to beam images into people's brains while they sleep. That's just wrong. He further believes that isolationism forms the core of any utopian society. Wrong again! Help me fight on the battleground of ideas for our inalienable individual rights. Join your hands with mine in this, the greatest cause of our time.

S @Staci B @BTO M @Mr. Shadow T @tylerthetaco M @MDDL FNGZ S @skovoroda_oi @s. savage C @ChopShop K @kicksfreak rcola B @Bob-o momma

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Legman needs a brain

My topic is nothing new. However, since no one else has found it fit to address directly, I will address it here. Just so you know, I plan to spend a good deal of this letter discussing Legman and his delirious precepts. I also plan to say a bit about how the word on the street is that even malignant, intransigent upstarts would think twice before sitting next to someone whose sole dream is to exert more and more control over other individuals, but I'll save that part for the end. Everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of Legman". In it, I chronicle all of Legman's lamentations from the politically incorrect to the uninformed and conclude that Legman believes that cell-phone towers are in fact covert mind-control devices that use scalar waves to beam images into people's brains while they sleep. That's just wrong. He further believes that isolationism forms the core of any utopian society. Wrong again! Help me fight on the battleground of ideas for our inalienable individual rights. Join your hands with mine in this, the greatest cause of our time.

S @Staci B @BTO M @Mr. Shadow T @tylerthetaco M @MDDL FNGZ S @skovoroda_oi @s. savage C @ChopShop K @kicksfreak rcola B @Bob-o momma

Aug 17, 2011
first he denied sayin it

now hes tryna justify it

and this is the fuckin faggot dirt turned his back on me for lol just to come in here and holler some peace keeping shit without knowing what the fuck this retard said

im Assyrian, not a sand nigger, and id want to cut your head off for callin me that, i dont give a fuck if you think its not racist or it is something anyone from my circle would let slide

so fuck you hoe...we all know u feel safe and tough behind a computer screen, the difference between me and you is i dont deny what i say, i dont back track, and i sure as fuck dont give 2 shits if someone doesnt like what i say...you on the other hand cant say the same...keep up the good work you scared lil bitch

ur retarded, bro....and anyone who propped u on this is just as fuckin stupid.

Aug 17, 2011
So if an Asian dude got called a "spic" he should take flight on him?

i aint turned my back ON ANYONE in my life muthafucka,so fuck you and ya personal problems.... you gettin all worked up cause i didnt read 14 pages of bullshit and only saw you amkin some unnecessary comments...my bad homie. but you way outta line and need to chill the fuck out with ya name calling when you speakin on me dude... like i said, go smoke something and rethink yo strategy cause i dont think you in ya right mind right now...
i know the things you saying are out of general anger so Ima pay it no mind.....

Youre a little too bitter this early in the morning man, you need to smoke something and chill...It would be like Bruce Lee getting mad cause Jet li called him a nigger, it would be like Obama calling Clinton a Spic....what the fuck has you so worked up man? We all have bad days...but keep up the name calling and bullshit and see what happens?
i came at you respectfully and you started a whole "fuck dirt" campaign...you got shit more twisted than french braids comin at me like that man...its good...there's places to take out ya anger homie, but I AINT THE ONE !

funny thing is, when i said "sandnigga, please", it wasnt even directed at any1...shit, legman wasnt even part of the convo at that point. i was just usin it as a replacement for "nigga, please", since i'm middle-eastern.

lmao@how the trollin backfired on this faggot, though...classic shit

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
its still fuck you incisions

go suck yo mommas dick bitch

no one likes you

edit: and fuck props, if thats all that matters to you, then i give up on you kid

Aug 17, 2011
and u have a lot of friends online....congrats on bein an accomplished member of an internet society.

"i thought we were homies, dirt e needlez?" lmfffaooo

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
and if your speaking on something....its not unusual to know what the fuck is goin on before throwing your thoughts and opinions around

dont fuckin get salty with me cuz you didnt wanna read this thread before you spoke on it...