New KC CD store

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
hahaha.....yall are pussies for not wanting to goto the "city" for a cd store. Act like you gotta goto Texas or something.....it shouldnt take you more than 30 mins to get to any spot in the city if you know how to get there.

Nick

Apr 25, 2002
hahaha.....yall are pussies for not wanting to goto the "city" for a cd store. Act like you gotta goto Texas or something.....it shouldnt take you more than 30 mins to get to any spot in the city if you know how to get there........

its not about any 1 being scared to go into the city ....its just time to hit these kids in the burbs ...thats why this town has not blown yet ...because they sell to the same crowd over and over ..its time to grow ...its time to hit the hood and the burbs ..every 1 knows most album sales come from kids in the burbs ...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Local cd's have been in the Sam Goody's and shit all over the northland. CD Wherehouse is a tight spot for local shit. I got the OG It's ON Now, 50 MC's and some other shit at Metro North Mall in 97 when i moved down here. They had the same 10 cds in the store for like 2 or 3 years. I just don't see a cd store doing well with a large local section in the suburbs. Especially with the music industry in a rut right now...major stores going out of business and droping locations. There is a reason more people dont start up a music store.

I didnt mean kids were scared to goto the city. people just think it's FAR or some shit. If the distance is a problem, make like 1 trip a month or something.

While the album sales from the kids in the burbs is pretty significant....they also bootleg more shit than anybody. How many kids you know got a cd burner and internet access?

Nick

May 2, 2002
That Sam Goody at Metro North ain't there no more. I thought they might've been remodelin' the store or somethin'. The only other music store they have is F.Y.E., which used to be Camelot. They didn't have a local section, not from what I remember anyway. I do remember them havin' The Worst 2K, but it was like $15.99.

Bottom line... Metro North Mall sucks for music. Their cds were hella expensive. I gotta give Sam Goody their props tho. They did have a local section in there.

Best Buy got a few KC releases, if you look hard enough. CD Wherehouse got some local ish too. I've only been in there once tho.

I've been to 7th Heaven once, and that was for the Roguish Ways In Store.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

i have a little mexican homie that has BIG plans for a store....

it will literally kill all these other "mom and pops" stores....
everyone on this board better show SUPPORT when this shit drops!!!!!!

p.s.
Nick is scared to go to the hood and pick up a cd...
hahahahaha

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

thats up to CHUCK if he ever gets his PHONE turned back on....
i been callin him for about 3 weeks now to get it all together....but damn...

CHUCK let me know whats up...!!!!!!!!!

or can i roll with you NICK???