new kafani update:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ for sure....most of ecays albums are hard as fuck. i'm doing one of his covers eventually when im back in SD to sit down with him. thats the homie. hella intelligent dude.

actually, being in a wheelchair dosent stop you from doing music, if anything itll make you better because being confined to a chair, theres not much to do but focus on music. all that time you would normally spend fucking off as a normal person , a person in a wheelchair dosent have the ability to. so theyll spend more time on the craft.

MF grimm is also a good rapper who was bound to a wheelchair. look up 'memories and scars'

when i saw kafani in that hospital bed it kinda put some shit in perspective for me a little. sad to see anyone in that state regardless of his unintelligent decisions that might have put him there. wouldnt wish being confinded to a hospital bed on anyone except my true to life enemies, yafemi.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2006
Messy marv lookin stupid right now..,, he needa worrry about getin is chain back fom philthy Lol. Shits pretty fat and icy.
The same nigga u made music wit, is the same nigga takin pics wit ur chain.

Feb 11, 2006
Kefani look like he got brain damage or autism or some shit in the pic ...

Messi marv need to get back to concentratin on his circus circus lawsuit lol

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
talkin about keeping positive energy but yet barking hella threats..kafani being shot didnt have anything to do with philthy so this nigga is dry snitchin at its best bringing kafani in the beef as well..and what type of niggaz brag about any kind of dirt they do on the internet..i guess if your records aint sellin niggaz resort to wolf tickets..

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Goddamn mess is a dumb ass bitch. He already said he wasn't a gangsta in the vlad interview and now he talkin big shit like he mafucka scarface or some shit. Shut the fuck up bitch ass nigga, nobody believes you. Go snort some more powder you dopefiend.
lol, i'm sure these "wet up nigguz bentleys" and "slumpin cowboys horses, on blood my nigga" ass twitter comments are going to work wonders with his impending litigation against MGM resorts international.

fuck his music, i'm thoroughly entertained by the total misadventures and public train wrecks in his personal life

::

Props: timebomb
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
The bOybOy ‏ L @LiL PaperdUpMess 3h
I don't threaten niggas period. Via Twitter Facebook or in the streets somebody gon shine u doe suga F @fig gpanamera

Feb 4, 2012
lol, i'm sure these "wet up nigguz bentleys" and "slumpin cowboys horses, on blood my nigga" ass twitter comments are going to work wonders with his impending litigation against MGM resorts international.

fuck his music, i'm thoroughly entertained by the total misadventures and public train wrecks in his personal life

::
It is entertainin, but it's also frustratin when these rappers talkin about livin gangsta ass lives when they aint never done shit. I've really lived a lot of what all these rappers talk about and it's annoying seein all these dudes glorifying it when they never been through it.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
maybe cuz they used to be in gangsta shit when they was younger, and now they in their 40's and 50's and settled down?
you act like niggas thug life it out for eternity.some people actually grow up while others stay retarded fo' life.

Props: HOGGLIFE
Feb 4, 2012
maybe cuz they used to be in gangsta shit when they was younger, and now they in their 40's and 50's and settled down?
you act like niggas thug life it out for eternity.some people actually grow up while others stay retarded fo' life.
learn to read. i said dudes that have never done shit in their life.

Jul 20, 2010
I think everyone has that one homies who is just a piece of shit anyway you spin it the one you shake his hand and you gotta check your pockets afterwards i think Mess is that guy... he used to bebone of my favorite rappers until i spoke to him on the phone dude act like he God bay area artists look at music like its the dope game and trying to be the hardest nigga alive and not about business the product been stepped on homey or in Messy case he didnt step he b walked on his product mayne maino and jadakiss put out a record yesterday called what happened and it directly relates to the bay