New in the Store

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2003
There's too many cats in K.C. with heat. Ya'll definitely gonna have to cop "The Warning." I've got every tracc off it but a couple and it's some of the tightest shit I've heard out of K.C. and it comes from the most requested artist from K.C. on the radio in 2003. So you gotta know it's worth checcin' out.
XTA-C aka Mr. So Heavy "The Warning"

Dwayne Baldwin
[email protected]

Dec 1, 2003
Lmao man at first I wasn't even gonna keep listenin' cuzz I aint into that east coast vibe and his shit is thicc with it, but "Oh No'' is a banga, and "We Dont Give a F$##" got some tight lrycal word play goin on with it. I also thought "No Fear" was str8 too. This cat definitely comin' with something K.C. aint used to and hopefully that works for him. He has the fire and intensity to do something big so we'll sit bacc and watch what comes of it.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
MWI is also going to be offering mp3 purchasing (like iTunes). This means low cost for artists, as they sell more songs, with less production costs. if you are interested in submitting your cds, mp3's, mixtapes for purchase in the store, or purchase in the mp3 store, hit up [email protected] or [email protected]

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
BIGGTRUB said:
Lmao man at first I wasn't even gonna keep listenin' cuzz I aint into that east coast vibe and his shit is thicc with it, but "Oh No'' is a banga, and "We Dont Give a F$##" got some tight lrycal word play goin on with it. I also thought "No Fear" was str8 too. This cat definitely comin' with something K.C. aint used to and hopefully that works for him. He has the fire and intensity to do something big so we'll sit bacc and watch what comes of it.
its definately different but in a good way....dont get me wrong i love the bay and what they do but us(KC folks) need our own sound..something new something we can call midwest style or some shit haha..hope yall understande what im trying to say or someone else explain it as im kinda high and drunk right now :lick: but he do sound kinda eastcoast on some songs, its something new tho.

Sep 9, 2004
KC_Vett said:
its definately different but in a good way....dont get me wrong i love the bay and what they do but us(KC folks) need our own sound..something new something we can call midwest style or some shit haha..hope yall understande what im trying to say or someone else explain it as im kinda high and drunk right now :lick: but he do sound kinda eastcoast on some songs, its something new tho.

Hell Yeah!!!! I know exactly what u sayin! It's time for da Midwest to step up and claim our own identity. East Coast, West Coast, Down South...put em all together and dat's the defintion of the Midwest. We right in the middle...so we get a little of everything. Dat's why the niggaz sellin the most units are from the Midwest! Kanye, Twista, Nelly, Eminem...dem muthafuckaz move units. Whether U like the music or not...Respect da hustle. Everybody out there that's feelin my music...get ready for more hot shit!!! I'm just gettin started! HOLLA!!!
www.cdbaby.com/profitmusic

PROFIT CHOPPED & SCREWED
www.soundclick.com/bands/7/djloon

PROFIT