New here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2002
"The reason why they call me the internet king is because I am registered with over 6,300,000 sites and counting. I have been getting online since 1988 when most of you didn't even know what a computer looked like let alone what the internet was all about. I have seen it all on the internet. I helped start this website called Underground HipHop(www.UGHH.com) in 1994 when I was in high school. I am also the cofounder of this site called BlackPlanet.(www.BlackPlanet.com) Me and my college roomate started BlackPlanet in 1995. Its been up and running ever since then. I was the moderator of BET chat, Def Jam chat and MSN chat from the years 1992 through 2004 until I gave up my realms to another person. I was the first person to buy something off of EBAY back in 1992. I was the first person to upload and download music online back in 1989. I emailed Bill Gates in 1991 and he responded back. I still have the email archived in my email account for those of you who don't believe me. I emailed Sister Assata Shakur back in 1996. For those of you who don't know who she is feel free to Google her name. I was also one of the first individuals to watch a television show online back in 1995. The television show was some show called Friends. I turned it off after the first five minutes though. I also was the first person with a laptop that I used at my uncles club back in 1988. I was only 11 years young at the time but my uncle still let me hang out backstage with the artists who were performing at his club. I took it backstage in the club and let the artists upload their music and download beats from this site called SoundClick. Now soundclick has become a haven for inspiring musicians. I remember when Yahoo chat first started out because I was one of the first few people online with a Yahoo screen name. I was the first person in America that downloaded a movie and watched it online back in 1990. Don't think that the internet was dull at all back in 1990 because there was more freedom than it is now. I remember when you could watch NFL games and NBA games for free online back in 1992 before they figured out how powerful a tool the internet is. They cut the free games out in the year 2001. I also was the first person to watch a live concert online in 1992. The online streamed concert featured artists such as Mary J. Blige, Wu Tang Clan, Big Daddy Kane, Public Enemy, KRS 1, Salt n Pepa, and Tupac Shakur. Tupac Shakur gave a shout out to the internet king that day. I also emailed President Bill Clinton two hours before he got his peter sucked by that fat white woman Monica Lewinski. I helped create the Xbox video game console and the Playstation 1 and 2 consoles via online usage. I was one of the first individuals that started his own personal internet forum board back in 1989. It was called www.GodfathasCypher.com I wish I could have kept the site but fortunally for all of you the internet king had bigger and brighter things ahead of him during that time. And now that you all know about the legendary internet king hit me up via email or instant messenger. I also have over fifty six thousand different internet names. So feel free to call me either one of these fifty six thousand names. I have broadened the list of names for those who can't remember all fifty six thousand of my names. Well the internet kings' time is up now. I hope you all have fun in life and on the internet. Peace and I am the official Internet King!"

Status
Not open for further replies.