NEW HAJI?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
i dont bout u guys but i fucks with haji springer..not cuz he da most lyrical..not cuz he got da cleanest beats..but i just fuck wit him cuz he funny as hell n he makes feel good music...sheiith i think his album was pretty coo.. what u guys think bout da hyphy indian rapper?

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
hes dope... I met him at the oakland airport, dude is funny as hell the TSA security people were giving him shit about his grill and he was just smilling in thier face saying its ok BUDDY! dude is chill as fuck..

May 29, 2008
www.reverbnation.com
Haji is dope

I think for all the Indian Rappers he is the best, also an inspiration for them to get on they shit and make good music. His production, all around style and character make him original and unique in this saturated market of bay area rappers.

****Over a million hits on his myspace
****Over 5K sold in just the first month
****Doin A Major deal in India...which is pretty much Sony

I think the dude is on his way.....

Dec 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
I think for all the Indian Rappers he is the best, also an inspiration for them to get on they shit and make good music. His production, all around style and character make him original and unique in this saturated market of bay area rappers.

****Over a million hits on his myspace
****Over 5K sold in just the first month
****Doin A Major deal in India...which is pretty much Sony

I think the dude is on his way.....
I Agree bruh, his dopeeeee...i an't hating on nobody...do wat you do, its all love, get dat guap. 1