new GP "smashin in da game"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
just copped it and its kinda good, 19 tracks featuring lil darrelle, yukmouth, daz dillinger, hollow, jmack, mally mall, ballin ass dame, sunny b, messy marv and prime minister, anyone got it ? post yo thoughts

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I like it. too many features and some of them just don't fit! Over all pretty good though. He was never signed to Death Row, but got that Finally track on the "Too gangsta For Radio" comp, and received a Row chain from Suge...

Here's the cover:

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Check out lil Darrelle and G.P on the "True Rhyme: Streets of S.A.C" Mixtape located at www.flossalini.com. G.P is on at least 3 tracks and Lil Darelle on 1. G.P is also featured on my new one "Grand Theft Audio: Sacramento" Mixtape Vol. II. Oh yeah, and about the Death Row thang, deals in jail don't sound as good when you're free. Control plays a big part, and G.P chose to control his own destiny. Otherwise he'd be in the same prediciment as Crooked I, Eastwood, etc.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I'll send you a copy, or see me in the streets(Da Heights). You can download a couple of the songs now, but all em will be available for download soon. Oh, yeah "Farenheit 916" Mixtape in the works, holla at cha boy. All Sac artist with heat join together, I'm hooking with everybody for this next one so heads up. C-Dubb know whuts good.