New Goon Squad Cover is off the Chain!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2004
EvilWayz said:
lol........damn C-Ron.......now you wanna start dissin my shit?........
i meant its a tight cover but it aint all that.this dude sounds like a str8 groupie talkin about it like its the fuckin best album cover in the world.

i like the 1 you did 4 the homie young krime too.you done some sicc coverz homie.but this dude sound like he wants 2 have sex wit the album cover.LOL:rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
^^^Is it a problem for someone to give us props? The shit is tight, and even if it wasn't my shit, I would say that it was a nice cover. I like the shit he did for Felony Ent., Eastside, and so forth as well. But, I guess we have to have controversy to keep the site running. Good shit Evilwayz on all the hot covers that you have been dropping on the people. Keep up the good work.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Cool Nutz said:
Good shit Evilwayz on all the hot covers that you have been dropping on the people. Keep up the good work.
thanx for tha luv Nutz.......gotta make sure the coverz are sick enough to match the album.........good lookin out on the oppertunity to shine folkz :devious:

Jan 15, 2004
Cool Nutz said:
^^^Is it a problem for someone to give us props? The shit is tight, and even if it wasn't my shit, I would say that it was a nice cover. I like the shit he did for Felony Ent., Eastside, and so forth as well. But, I guess we have to have controversy to keep the site running. Good shit Evilwayz on all the hot covers that you have been dropping on the people. Keep up the good work.
givin sameone properz & dickridin is 2 different things.this dude sounds like he likes the cover lil too much