New Game song dissing G Unit called Body Bags

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2006
SFplaya1 said:
Game needs to get over beefin with g-unit. I read somewhere that the new young buck CD doesn't mention any beef at all! NO dis tracks! I think he was smart for that because how many times can you say F you on track. He needs to step his game up and start rappin about some new shit...

Exactly ............

Dec 19, 2006
sobaywitit said:
ya some of yall are hating, this was his best diss on g unit that game dropped!!! Calling game a bitch?? Last time i checked Tony Yayo backhanded a fuckin 14 year old, so your telling he game shouldn't get on his line? Game was waiting for something stupid for yayo to do b/c he never really dissed yayo

i think this beef will escalade and 50 might respond to this just b/c of the line "put you underground next to 50's mother"

the real point to this thread was wondering if he was done beefing with his own brother
LOL!

Apr 6, 2004
i think ya all mad at game for dissin gay unit cuz u jockin em
rap was partially built on rappers battling, some of my faves were quik n mc eiht. n this track didn't come after some dissin but yayo playin a punk role n slappin a kid.

ne1 rollin wit gay unit or thinkin about should check emselves cuz they rollin wit bitch azz snitchaz

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ YOUR ON THE WRONG SITE TO BE SAYING THAT, THIS MAINLY A BAY AREA RAP FORUM IF YOU DIDNT KNOW, MOST PEOPLE DISLIKE THE UNIT JUST CUZ A LOT OF BAY RAPPERS DISLIKE THEM.

May 30, 2006
ThatBoyJd said:
i think ya all mad at game for dissin gay unit cuz u jockin em
rap was partially built on rappers battling, some of my faves were quik n mc eiht. n this track didn't come after some dissin but yayo playin a punk role n slappin a kid.

ne1 rollin wit gay unit or thinkin about should check emselves cuz they rollin wit bitch azz snitchaz
Come on homie. How u sound with that shit. When Game was wit G-Unit he was calling 50 a real nigga & saying G-Unit was "your modern day N.W.A."(GTFOH). Then when he gets cut from the team he went on a rampage calling 50 a snitch. He wasn't callin 50 a snitch when he was rollin wit'em so why holla that shit when a nigga quitz fuckin with u?

Feb 7, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Come on homie. How u sound with that shit. When Game was wit G-Unit he was calling 50 a real nigga & saying G-Unit was "your modern day N.W.A."(GTFOH). Then when he gets cut from the team he went on a rampage calling 50 a snitch. He wasn't callin 50 a snitch when he was rollin wit'em so why holla that shit when a nigga quitz fuckin with u?

that dont mean shit alot of rappers done did that. Anyway 50 was sayin Buck is in the same situation as Game on some NY radio station. %o just want you to be his toy soldier, fuck that.