New Game song dissing G Unit called Body Bags

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
I'm so tired of these lame ass beefs... I think Hip Hop needs to have a real FIGHT CLUB poppin on MTV... where Artists that dont like eachother can duke it out for a couple rounds... I would love to see that... T.I. Vs Lil Flip, 50Cent Vs GAME, Game Vs Tony Yayo, Game Vs Young BUck, Game Vs YukMouth, Game Vs RasKass, who else this dude got beef with?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i been saying that shit for the longest. if i had the money to back it i'd look into making a dvd where rappers could throw down.

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
Young Noiz said:
I'm so tired of these lame ass beefs... I think Hip Hop needs to have a real FIGHT CLUB poppin on MTV... where Artists that dont like eachother can duke it out for a couple rounds... I would love to see that... T.I. Vs Lil Flip, 50Cent Vs GAME, Game Vs Tony Yayo, Game Vs Young BUck, Game Vs YukMouth, Game Vs RasKass, who else this dude got beef with?
This quote is hiliarious. lol..... I feel ya though, I've been thinking about that for a minute.

Feb 1, 2006
Game needs to get over beefin with g-unit. I read somewhere that the new young buck CD doesn't mention any beef at all! NO dis tracks! I think he was smart for that because how many times can you say F you on track. He needs to step his game up and start rappin about some new shit...

Nov 14, 2006
T-Rip said:
GAME IS A JOKE, HES AN ATTENTION WHORE.
For real. Personally i think they were both better before they were beefin. i dont know what the fuck 50 is doin, his shit has been goin way downhill. They just need to focus on theyre own shit

Feb 7, 2006
50 beefed and popped shots at everybody still do the shit, but game cant do the same? Who give a fuck, they dont play these songs on the radio all day and on videos, you gotta go dl some shit of the internet to hear it so why yall complainin?

Nov 19, 2005
ya some of yall are hating, this was his best diss on g unit that game dropped!!! Calling game a bitch?? Last time i checked Tony Yayo backhanded a fuckin 14 year old, so your telling he game shouldn't get on his line? Game was waiting for something stupid for yayo to do b/c he never really dissed yayo

i think this beef will escalade and 50 might respond to this just b/c of the line "put you underground next to 50's mother"

the real point to this thread was wondering if he was done beefing with his own brother