NEW ESHAM ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2008
@MrDiamondFDC, how was that show up here in nap. I wanted to go but fucked around.

Also what does esham play during his set? He has so many damn albums.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I HOPE 'THE FORTUNE TELLER' GOING TO BE ON HIS NEW SHIT.. THAT SHIT SICK AS FUCK!!
I don't think that is gonna be on a album, I just think it's a "street single" to help promote Sacrifical Lambz

I don't know, I could be wrong though, but his next release is gonna be "I Ain't Cha Homey" using the "Homey The Clown" gimmick

Apr 23, 2009
I don't think that is gonna be on a album, I just think it's a "street single" to help promote Sacrifical Lambz

I don't know, I could be wrong though, but his next release is gonna be "I Ain't Cha Homey" using the "Homey The Clown" gimmick
yea and i thought it was going to be on sacrificial lambs or on the butcher shop.. how he going to to leave a classic song like the fortune teller of them albums lol

is there a track listing for his new shit??

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
@MrDiamondFDC, how was that show up here in nap. I wanted to go but fucked around.

Also what does esham play during his set? He has so many damn albums.
It was a really good show. The only thing that disappointed me was Project Born and TNT not being there. Mastamind did a mix of songs from all of his releases. Esham did a bunch of songs off of Repentance and Closed Casket and some other random songs. The Natas set was mostly stuff from WWW.com. I figure between 150-200 people were there. I went to the bar across the street and drank $2 beers between sets.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
yea and i thought it was going to be on sacrificial lambs or on the butcher shop.. how he going to to leave a classic song like the fortune teller of them albums lol

is there a track listing for his new shit??
seriously if anybody wants that song, I got it. He put it up for download on his myspace, then he took it down.