New E-40 "Choices" (YUP) off Sharp on all 4 corners!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
THE SONG SLAPS BUT THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH SOUTHERN INFLUENCE IN IT, WEST COAST ARTISTS SHOULD KEEP THEIR SOUND WEST COAST, LET THEM CROSS OVER TO OUR SOUND

Apr 25, 2002
THE SONG SLAPS BUT THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH SOUTHERN INFLUENCE IN IT, WEST COAST ARTISTS SHOULD KEEP THEIR SOUND WEST COAST, LET THEM CROSS OVER TO OUR SOUND
How many southern & Midwest artists has E 40 influenced? He's been in the game for many moons and can do whatever he feels like it music wise. I don't understand the big fuss

Jan 23, 2006
YES HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS INCLUDING KEEP HIS SOUND WEST COAST BUT I GUESS THAT'S NOT WHAT HE WANTS TO DO, MUCH PROPS TO DJ QUIK THOUGH WHO'S BEEN IN THE GAME JUST AS LONG AS 40 AND STILL DROPPED AN ALBUM IN 2014 THAT SOUNDS STRAIGHT WEST COAST OR MORE SPECIFICALLY L.A WHICH IS EXACTLY WHERE HE'S FROM. IT'S NOT LIKE EVERYONE DOESN'T KNOW 40'S A TRENDY RAPPER THOUGH SO YOUR RIGHT THERE IS NO REASON TO FUSS

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WHY DO SO MANY PPL SAY WEST COAST ARTISTS ARE BEING INFLUENCED BY THE SOUTH INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT IT LIKE THEY ARE TRYING 2 TAP INTO DIFFERENT MARKETS BECUZ THATS THE BEST WAY 2 SELL MUSIC NOWDAYS?? I THINK 40 HAS ALWAYS DONE A GOOD JOB OF MAKING MUSIC THAT APPEALS 2 MORE THAN WEST COAST FANS BECUZ HONESTLY ITS THE BEST WAY 2 STAY LUCRATIVE IN THE BUSINESS. AND IF U ASK ME THE SOUTH STYLE WAS VERY WEST COAST INFLUENCED ANYWAY AS FAR AS THE PRODUCTION IS CONCERNED. I THINK ITS TIME PPL JUST LET ARTISTS BE WHO THEY ARE AND START APPRECIATIN THE MUSIC AGAIN....CUZ WITHOUT MUSIC WHO WOULD YOU BE AND HOW DEPRESSING WOULD YOUR LIFE BECOME?? I SALUTE 40 CUZ I WAS KNOCCIN MR.FLAMBOUYANT IN THE EARLY 90'S AND HE STILL MAKES A LOT OF MUSIC I WILL LISTEN 2 TODAY EVEN THO IM NOT HEAVILY INFLUENCED BY TODAYS MUSIC.
IF THE MUSIC IS 2 MOBBY THEY SAY WE SHOULD EXPAND HORIZONS AND THEN WHEN WE TRY SOMETHING ELSE ITS CRITICIZED ALSO. THE SOLUTION MIGHT BE 2 STOP LISTENING 2 CONFUSED PPL AND JUST STICC 2 THE SCRIPT.
#YUP YUP

May 7, 2002
Another creative knock from 40. For some reason the song Suppose To Do came to mind. But yea he made the Down South style sound sicker than them other dudes on this. Them other dudes ain't bringing the creativity like this they just talking about nothing with no lyrics.
I was actually hoping that his lyrics would be deeper on this. It's a catchy song but not much depth/content.

Mar 6, 2014
Down south beat? NOPE!

West coast heat? YUP!

Another creative knock from 40. For some reason the song Suppose To Do came to mind. But yea he made the Down South style sound sicker than them other dudes on this. Them other dudes ain't bringing the creativity like this they just talking about nothing with no lyrics.
Yeah I like what he did, this shit slaps? YUP

I was actually hoping that his lyrics would be deeper on this. It's a catchy song but not much depth/content.
If you want deep lyrics listen to lil wayne ya heard me. NOPE