NEW!!! DRE and TUPAC Album release dates!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
YOuNg WiNo said:
who cares about that lip stick wearin fagget dre
ARENT YOU THE SAME PERSON WHO TOLD SOMEONE IN THE BART FORUM TO WORRY ABOUT THEMSELF AND NOT THE NEXT MAN....

BUT YOU ON THE INTERNET HATING ON A MAN...... BUT BY DOING THAT YOUR WORRYING ABOUT URSELF RIGHT??????

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
Quick said:
ARENT YOU THE SAME PERSON WHO TOLD SOMEONE IN THE BART FORUM TO WORRY ABOUT THEMSELF AND NOT THE NEXT MAN....

BUT YOU ON THE INTERNET HATING ON A MAN...... BUT BY DOING THAT YOUR WORRYING ABOUT URSELF RIGHT??????

:dead:

well he made a statement look here a new dre album , i said who cares about a lipstick wearing fagget.

now the other man is sayin hey dont go with snoop he'll steal from you ,does he know him or know what buisness they have together no he doesnt .

Feb 8, 2003
YOuNg WiNo said:
well he made a statement look here a new dre album , i said who cares about a lipstick wearing fagget.

now the other man is sayin hey dont go with snoop he'll steal from you ,does he know him or know what buisness they have together no he doesnt .

I guarantee that neither one of those albums will drop that day. Especially Tupac.

Duece Out!

Nov 27, 2002
West Coast After Shock said that Amaru said 2Pac'z ablum was comming out 1/26/03 that is going to be distributed by polydor, since Pac'z mom agreement with Death Row is over. It going to be called Ghetto Gospel and Afeni said it's going to be a new revolution in Tupac's muzic. Some stupid guy on the Makaveli Forum said that Neptunes, Timbaland, and Jazze Pha are going to produce it.

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
that fool dre's hella gay he dont have a damn thing to rap about...he been a millionaire for like over a decade now. what the fuck he gone rap about??? how it is to be a black man living in beverly hills for 10 years sittin around making beats all day? if he speaks on anything else it must be fake...shits gay...

Aug 5, 2002
stressfacta said:
yeah what the fucccccck im sick off this tupac shit i thought he died, hes stilll hella dope though heard that song iwith him an biggie on the radio today i was feelin it
what a complete 180 after the comma there buddy, did anyone else catch this??????? WTF............outro