New Conejo Dissing Capone-E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2004
45Yr Old Virgin said:
capone-e the one that's like half arab is the one originally talked about in this thread....the other capone is from texas
Mr. Capone-E is from the San Gabriel Valle and stays in Moreno Valley

Capone is from the San Fernando Valle and stays in Texas now

Apr 6, 2004
they both suck Akwid n Jae P r kool though.
N reppin Brown Pride then claim in sur to make $, thatz wack
u either bangin on the stretz or not, how u gonna change up on wax

Jan 9, 2004
ThatBoyJd said:
N reppin Brown Pride then claim in sur to make $, thatz wack u either bangin on the stretz or not, how u gonna change up on wax
That's why Darkroom is fake, first Dyno was all about Brown Pride, then he wants to be a hard ass farmer. It's all caught on wax.

Aug 20, 2004
TOKZTLI said:
That's why Darkroom is fake, first Dyno was all about Brown Pride, then he wants to be a hard ass farmer. It's all caught on wax.
It always happens like that...Bloods is crippin...Surs is BP'n...squares is g'n up...money makes you do strange things...

Jun 19, 2004
TOKZTLI said:
If it's cought on wax then post the albums and years, I don't think he ever hid the fact he was a Norteno? Recently is when Sir Dyno raps about alot more about Brown Pride.

You know capone was not a scrap untill after chicano world....

Jun 19, 2004
YOUNG VILLAIN said:
CAPONE FROM LATINO JAM IS A LEVA IT ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT ANOREXIC LOOKIN SO-CALLED GANGSTER CONEJO WOULD WORK WITH HIM.

And take a quick look in the "props & credits section" on Conejo's "City of Angels"

He has DARKROOM FAMILIA in there,.... back then I e-mailed him about and he said something along the lines of " Game Recognize Game"

Jan 26, 2004
Capone's own words

I don't even know why I am replying to this thread, but here ya go primo:

1. No I ain't no police Officer or CO or PO or anything of the sort. (but i know who started that rumor and when)

2. I ain't never left califas on no greenlight i still live here. (2 houses in califas one in Sylmar and one in North Hills y tambien one in texas and one in detroit) so i move around.

3. as far as being a REAL GANGSTER, i dont know what you mean by that, but do i go out and shoot people all day and roll 20 deep and jump people? chales not no more. Now when i see another mexicano i see myself. I dont sweat nobody like that.

4. Ya you can dis me all day on here, and you can believe what you want, after all this is America. But take me for what its worth, I make records thats my nine to five, or more like 8am till midnight everysingle day, I aint hating on you or anyone else just replying with the facts.

--------------

Yeah I been jumped into San Fer since 1989, Back when shit was thick. Nowadays ain't the same as it was back then. And I'm in the Valle right now my hometown with some familia moving all around this place. Hijo !!!!!!! Next question? get em all out while im online.

-------------------

bueno pues. no beef on my side. like i said laugh at half this shit people say. any more problemas or preguntas hit a vato up 254-421-0303 and anybody else with questions or comments. I aint no superstar, so heres my cell.

Jan 26, 2004
and no Caps didnt leave Califas over no bullshit he got married in tejas so he stayed there. what more truth you want leva? next question........ - Smokes, Capone's carnal

Jan 9, 2004
Hu$tle530 said:
If it's cought on wax then post the albums and years, I don't think he ever hid the fact he was a Norteno? Recently is when Sir Dyno raps about alot more about Brown Pride.

You know capone was not a scrap untill after chicano world....

I'll dig up the facts on DRF for you homie so dont think I'm just talking shit. It'll take me awhile to knock dust off some cd's and bring up the facts.