New Conejo Dissing Capone-E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2004
TOKZTLI said:
Conejo been dissing Capone-E since the Tinta drop. This is a tight track though, Conejo always brings the street heat.
simon, he talks shit about Capone-E on Imperial tambien "to go into LA and take out an Arab"

Capone-E has a couple subliminal lines at Conejo on his new shit too

Jan 9, 2004
Ese Brown said:
simon, he talks shit about Capone-E on Imperial tambien "to go into LA and take out an Arab"

Capone-E has a couple subliminal lines at Conejo on his new shit too

Right on, when he says "Im a high power soldier from West Side Harpys" I didnt even pick up that capone-e cd, Always & Forever, he trying to be R&B now or something for the ladies. That fool aint gangsta . . .

Jan 9, 2004
JLMACN said:
WHO MAKES THE BEST MEXICAN RAP?
AND HOW CAN I GET AHOLD OF THEM TO SELL THEIR MUSIC IN MY STORE?

That's a matter of opinion bro, but if you want real street cred, get Conejo's releases. They outsell all the other fake rappers.

Dec 25, 2003
Aint Capone from Latino Jam dissed him too! It was from some track with Sir Dyno or Crooked but I forgot what album it was or sumthin... Yea they all dissed him too... But forgot what song it was from whut album???

Dec 25, 2003
YEAH, I ALSO HEARD HE WAS FROM LA OR SUM PLACE BUT YEAH HE DID A COUPLE OF TRACKS WITH DARKROOM FAMILY, MR. KEE, & OTHERS... WHEN HE STARTED LIVING IN TEJAS HE WAS FUCKING WIT SPM, HAPPY P, AND HUSTLER E SO I KINDA ASSUMED HE BEGAN FUCKIN WIT SIR DYNO THROUGH SPM. THEY WERE ALL FEATURED IN CAPONE'S CHICANO WORLD ALBUM... BUT I DONT KNOW IF HES STILL CONNECTIN WITH THEM SINCE DYNO'S STILL IN THE FEDS... I DONT KNOW ABOUT NOW???

Apr 20, 2003
^^^^^^ I heard Capone from Latino Jam use to claim Brown Pride! Thats why Dyno did some songs with Capone... Then something happened with Capone and Darkroom familia thats why they stopped fuckin with each other, then Capone start claimin Sur 13 on his albums talkin shit about Darkroom after the Chicao world album....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
can someone give me a contact for Conejo?
....what about lil rob?...

anyone know how i could get a hold of his music..
...right now...i been dealing wit Capone from Latino Jam..
....he is a coo ass dude..