new cigarette law = gay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2009
A new state law intended to reduce the fire hazard posed by smoldering cigarettes has frustrated some Michigan smokers, who complain that the safer cigarettes taste foul.
The law, which takes effect Jan. 1, requires all cigarettes sold in Michigan to be engineered to automatically extinguish when left unattended. To comply, cigarette companies usually add two or three special bands to the cigarettes' paper that, when lit, reduce the flow of oxygen to the tobacco, thereby slowing the stick's rate of burn.
If a smoker does not draw on the lit cigarette, the bands effectively smother it.

Ashley May, a 22-year-old smoker from Roseville, told The Detroit News that the fire-safe smokes taste foul and are hard to keep lit.
"I don't like them," she said after a drag from a Kool. "You have to constantly puff on them every 30 seconds or else they're going out. And then when you try to re-light them, they taste horrible."

http://www.mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2009/12/new_michigan_cigarette_law_has.html

Sep 28, 2009
i hate you can't smoke in bars anymore.... the fuck did this start happening?
yeah thats fucking RETARDED if your drinking your more then likely gonna smoke and if your in a bar and your not drinking then your in the wrong fucking place.

and the offical "FSC" (Fire Standard Complaint) starts jan. 1st then all cigs in michigan will taste like ass.

May 7, 2007
i just moved to AZ and its unheard of to smoke in a bar
back in florida there was the equation
money made from bar > money made in kitchen = smoking allowed
out here you just can't smoke in buildings.... :(