NEW CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2003
www.freewebs.com
T*C.N.

TRACK LIsT

1. FUCK THAT sCRAPA
2. T*C.N. REPREsENTIN'
3. OUR COUNTY LINE feat. sONNY BOY LOKZTER
4. T*C LIFE feat. MR. G
5. EVERYDAY HOEs
6. NORTHERN BOUNCE feat. LIL DRUPEY
7. TALKIN sHIT feat. MR. G & DRUPEY OF P.B.C
8. CITY OF TULA feat. ANGEL
9. FOREVER Us
10. HOW WE DO feat. ALG & MANDA LOCs
11. sO MUCH HEAT
12. KEEP IT REAL feat. MR. VET
1X. PERVERTED
14. HOW WE RIDIN' feat. MR. G
15. YOU MY EVERYTHING
16. MAKE AN EXIT

May 2, 2002
MRxBULLETx831 said:
^^^^fuck you leva....you a fag for runnin from them scraps and leaving your homeboy to die

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR BEEF WITH HIM IS BUT AIN'T YOU THE ONE THAT CRASHED A CAR IS SOME APTS. THEN RAN OFF AND LEFT YOUR BOY IN THE FRONT SEAT??? YOU POSTED THE WHOLE STORY A WHILE BACK..? I REMEMBER FOOLS GETTIN ON YOU CAUSE YOU LEFT THE PASSENGER HURT IN THE CAR....YOU'RE THE MEXICAN CRIP NAMED BULLET FROM SEASIDE RIGHT??

Jun 28, 2003
lol...aint YOU the one who got smashed on by scraps in freakmont with a bat ? everybody got funk oso, but dont try to defend someone else by bringin up my old drama...

i had a lil somethin written here but i took it out...lol i dont give a fuck what u think bout shit i been through and i dont owe you any explanation bout what i do cuz i aint norteno...

as for me havin beef with this dude, its not personal, its just about what ive been told by my folks about a recent incident....somethin ill wont go into actual detail on here about cuz this is "the internet"....but i will call him out for being a sucka

Aug 6, 2002
MRxBULLETx831 said:

as for me havin beef with this dude, its not personal, its just about what ive been told by my folks about a recent incident....somethin ill wont go into actual detail on here about cuz this is "the internet"....but i will call him out for being a sucka
seems a little contradictory I mean talk about it or don't. meaning if you "won't get into actual detail cause this is the internet" then don't bring it up at all

and about getting smashed on by some scraps with a bat, that is what banging is about. you win some you lose some, ain't no banger (ene,crip, scrap, blood, king etc......) that didn't get his ass beat at one time or another. Atleast he took the beating and stood ground.

I was kind of interested in hearing the story until I saw you were speaking on what you "heard'' I thought you "saw" it.

just my 2 cents

Jun 28, 2003
lol...another words i aint gonna put names, like "real" names or street names out here on the board....you got fools like northside mexico runnin around....ONLY 10 PERCENT OF POSTERS IN HERE, IF EVEN THAT, ARE SOLID MUTHAFUCKAS WHO ACTUALLY ON THEM STREETS MAKIN MOVES AND SHIT...THE REST ARE WISH THEY WERE BANGERS WHO BREAK WINDOWS AND TAG A COUPLE WALLS AND FEEL LIKE THATS PUTTIN IN WORK

and as far as me talkin bout what i heard, lol that is what everybody does on here....oso talked bout them scraps runnin in modesto at that lil rob show, but did anyone else on here see it? not that anyone else spoke up on it....and he says he was at the leva rob show in monterey, yet i didnt see any northerners out there....just 30 or more scraps and po po's...and you (fc ene) always got stories bout fights with bulldogs and shit but hey thats just word of mouth if nobody else saw it....its ALWAYS word of mouth if you didnt see it with your own eyes...and I DONT CARE IF YALL BELIEVE ME OR NOT...IM NOT ON HERE TRYIN TO GET FOLKS TO BACK ME UP ON THE INTERNET LOL...I WAS JUST CALLIN THIS FOO OUT...I WAS TALKING TO HIM, NOBODY ELSE, NOT OSO, NOT YOU

Jan 30, 2003
www.freewebs.com
ON TULARE * COUNTY NORTE THIs PUssY MOTHERFUCKER NAMED AFTER WHUTs GOING 2 BE FOUND IN THE MIDDLE OF HIs DOME Is ALL BULLsHIT. NEVER LEFT NO HOMEY HANGIN' AND THIs FAKE AZZ FOO DONT KNOE sHIT BOUT ME. I GOT TULARE * COUNTY TATTED RIGHT BELOW MY NECK AND I NEVER WILL LIE ON IT. FAKE AZZ sHIT FROM A FAKE AZZ BITCH. WHO YOU THINKs GOING 2 BELIEVE YA RUMORs? THIs AINT NO sITE 4 sCRAPAs, NO ONE Is GOING 2 BACK UP YA BULLsHIT. RECOGNIZE YOU MAKING YA sELF LOOK sTUPID BY HATING ON sUMBODY YOU NEVER MET. ON T*C.N. YOU BULLsHITTING FAKE sTORYs AND THE REAL ENEs KNOE THIs. FAKE BITCH.

Jan 30, 2003
www.freewebs.com
KARTEL MUZIK.

WHUT UP HOMEYs. ILL BRING sOME CDs UP THERE NEXT WEEK OR 4 sURE THE FOLLOWING. YOU sOME KOO HOMEBOYs AND sTAY AWAY FROM FAKE AZZ HATERs LIKE MR. BULLsHIT. sEPERATE THE REAL FROM THE FAKE. BIG OsO AND OTHER ENEs BEEN KNOEING WHUTs UP ALREADY. DONT GOT NO MORE ROOM ON IT CUZ ITs BEEN PREssED AND DONE WITH. IM GOING 2 WORK ON MY NEXT sOLO IN ABOUT 2 WEEKs sO WHUT UP WITH YA ARTIsTs?

Jun 28, 2003
@ CARLOS A.K.A. BABYBOY ENE...YA THATS RIGHT I KNOW YER FUCKIN NAME...

FUCK TALKIN BOUT PUTTIN A BULLET IN ME COME DO IT OR STFU

I DONT GIVAFUCK WHAT U GOT TATTED BELOW YER NECK WTF THAT SHIT MEAN ANYWAYS? THAT YOUR DOWN? LOL TAKES MORE THAN A TAT AND A RAP CD TO GET STRIPES BITCH

Jan 30, 2003
www.freewebs.com
PUTA FUCK YOU. ON MY CDs I MENTION MY NAME sO I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO KNOEs IT. WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM LIL GIRL & GO TALK sHIT sUMWHERE ELsE LEVA. YA HINA MUsT OF BEEN TALKIN BOUT ME AND GOT YOU MAD. CHECK YA HINA OR WHOEVER IT Is. YOU LOOKED AT As A BITCH. YOU PART OF THE PERCENTAGE THAT Is FAKE IN HERE. REAL TALK FROM A REAL ENE AND 831 AINT BOUT PUssYs LIKE YOU sO BOUNCE OUT 2 THE sEWERs FAGGET. WHUTEVER YA NAME Is, IT sHOOD BE CHANGED 2 MARK YOU LEVA. FUCK OFF NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.